SNOW storm in BUFFALO NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well then , that was easy. I should make a whole day out of this.

Walked outside, saw a decent girl. I just walked passed her cause I was going to the Jeep for, well it doesn't matter what for. On my way back this bitch blows smoke in my face. She just wanted to talk to me..."Oh, I'm sorry....", Then the convo went on for a few minutes and she wants to go out later.

yOU Liar.

Lmao... Youre always on a mission...lol
did you stop smoking that cheap shit.? lol

Not lying but I did run out of grass, I don't know if I want the mexican shit they get over here..

Oh and don't get me wrong, this bitch isn't the cream of the crop, but she'll do...for today.

Last edited:
it is and it isnt. you can still get busted cause of federal law, state law allows it. you cant have over a ounce.

I don't go anywhere else except Denver. I keep what I have at home...which is in Denver.

Colorado - NORML
MJ laws....

I bought a 36 pack of condoms last week. :p

I don't go anywhere else except Denver. I keep what I have at home...which is in Denver.

Colorado - NORML
MJ laws....

I bought a 36 pack of condoms last week. :p

Remember, condoms like, para suits, only work WHEN YOU USE THEM.
Using a condom and pulling it off half way into the act doesn't count as you using a condom. Hard to believe it has to go on before any sexual contact and stay on till AFTER you're done.

again, blow your load inside the rubber, or pull it off and blow it on the girl (AWAY FROM THE GLORY HOLES)

Hope you kids learned something today =)

Nah, I had too many close calls, I actually use them now.

On a side note, this girl is naming her son after me, and no I never had sex with her....she gave me road head and that's about it.

whoa...
you've already got a bisch in denver?
PICS FTMFW y0!!!

and i really wish i got 2 feet of snow
2 feet = roads aren't plowed all at once, especially not the back roads = snowmobiling through town
i'm dying to go road riding

Nah, I had too many close calls, I actually use them now.

On a side note, this girl is naming her son after me, and no I never had sex with her....she gave me road head and that's about it.

good boy! lmao

Back