snow tires and rotas are here :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
you get them from TireRack.com? whats normal road driving like? (or projected to be like) thats whats holding me back from getting snow tires. i mean yea they are great in the snow, but youw only be driving in it like a few times and then its back to dry road.

yeah, they are from TireRack.com. I drove on mich x-ice's all last season... sure, its a little sloppy compared to a 140 treadware ultra high performance tire, but its not bad. its like going from a 185/60/14 all season to a 205/50/15 azenis. sure, you can tell the difference, but its not like you can't drive on dry pavement.

the M3's are designed for highend euro-cars and the autobahn. lol they're focus is on highway speed driving in shitty weather.

Quoted post[/post]]
now how long do we give b before he flips a subby...slides into a lightpole/tree...or just flat out rams a snow pile and kills it?
Quoted post[/post]]
B != will/civicious.

:asshat:

yeah man, you got me mixed up.... i've never crashed anything.
i got rear-ended when i was 17... thats it.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah...im usually a good driver too, but when im having fun...i forget that snow/water != good traction.

you=asshat then, not me.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice wheels dude, i like em a lot... i wish i had $1,100 to spend on 'my shitty wheels'.

And yea, i'm moving next month or this month to michigan for awhile.. i can't wait to park my civic into everything when i get to the snow.
Phoenix drivers != Snow drivers.
I drive good, but I'm going to safely assume i don't know what i'm in for when it comes to snow...
Hell, half of phoenix parks their cars into each other when it blows dust and rains for 4 minutes.
:confused:

lol, you're fucked. take the bus.

Quoted post[/post]]
never thought id see the day that B bought rotas :p

no steelies clear the brembo's.

next step up from steelies? Rota's

:p

Quoted post[/post]]he made that comment cuz i sold him my volks for next to nothing cuz he bought my del sol too.... just messing around.
And I was referring to the fact that he bought your car for a fraction of what you put into it. :mrgreen:

I've heard great things about those tires. Let me know how she does in the snow, I'm sure you'll love it. I'm running Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S for winter tires on the Evo since she only see's the snow about a dozen times in a given year, and even those tires do well in the snow. And whoever said 225 is too wide... ehhh... 225 is actually as small as you would want to go on the 8" wide rim :p

yeah, if i lived where you do, the nero M&S would be on my car too....

but the condo i just bought is on the top of a pretty damn big hill... at least a 20% grade i would guess.... so i'm going to need all the traction and braking support i can.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, if i lived where you do, the nero M&S would be on my car too....

but the condo i just bought is on the top of a pretty damn big hill... at least a 20% grade i would guess.... so i'm going to need all the traction and braking support i can.
They look like they would do well in dirt/mud also. :)

Back