Snowboarding clothes, only used once

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondadude141

¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ
I figured since this subforum gets more traffic I'd just post this here. I'm selling pretty much all of my snowboard clothes, because I'm not going to need them, since I'm leaving the country in a few months. Everything has only been used twice, for about 3 hours each time at Bear mountain in CA. I'll be willing to take best offer for most of this stuff, and a discount if you buy it all together...

Oakley Freight Jacket Medium (Anorak Fit): $120
jacket.jpg

JacketSize.jpg

Columbia Titanium Pants Medium: $80
pants.jpg

CTlogo.jpg

PantsSize.jpg

RED Hi-Fi II Helmet Medium: $60 Will come in ORIGINAL box as shown in the pictures.
hel-glove-gog.jpg

HelmetBox.jpg

Oakley L Frame goggles: $25

Oakley Pipe Gloves Medium: $20
GloveSize.jpg

So lets say... $250 shipped for everything. Thats the price of the jacket and helmet brand new, so definitely a discount. Just let me know if you want more pics.

Well this jacket is Anorak fit. How tall are you? I'm 5' 8" and it comes down to my mid thigh, and I had to roll the sleeve up 3-4 inches. This is what I would consider a large jacket, with a medium tag.

ok so Id give u 100 is it a thicker jacket got it gets 25below here sometimes in north Dakota and winter lasts like 7 months lol even in summer it snows for a day ya thats pretty weird

It kept me warm when it was ~0 plus wind chill on the mountain, even flying down the slope. I'll take $100 plus shipping which shouldn't be anymore than 10 bucks, because I should be able to fit it in a priority mail $5 box. PM me your address, and paypal info, and we will go from there bro.

Back