Snowpocalypse!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
so the mid atlantic is getting hammered, not sure how far north this snow went. but from 2am to now its been blizzard conditions. it started snowing last night and theres about 2 feet down. anyone else in the area with the same situation?

ill see about getting some pics

Fort Wayne only got around 2-3 inches yesterday between 4 pm and 1 am. It wasn't that bad here, but the 25 mph winds put up some crazy snow banks all over the place.

at 2+ feet right now, my benz is no where to be found, not even the slightest bit of color. It's 11:42 and its still coming down HARD calling for snow til around 5pm

yeah, Im in MD too. We have over a foot atleast, possibly almost 2 now?

Btw you beat me to a snow thread lol.

im glad we dont have any in CT...but this cold rlly sucks..ive got shit i need to do outside..but fuck is it cold..

nothing in NY...
weird fucking winter this year
i think SC has gotten more snow than we did

i just shoveled the two feet of snow off of the walkway at my parents house. it almost seems moot, i even tried putting some salt down lol.

ill probably be off work monday haha.

It's rained quit a bit here. Oh and it's foggy.

Do you guys in MD ever remember getting 2 huge snowfalls in one season? I have a friend who lived there for a few years as a kid and he always told me it really NEVER snowed there.

Now my cousin who lives in Annapolis has gotten 2 snowfalls of 2 feet or more in 2 months.

Do you guys in MD ever remember getting 2 huge snowfalls in one season? I have a friend who lived there for a few years as a kid and he always told me it really NEVER snowed there.

Now my cousin who lives in Annapolis has gotten 2 snowfalls of 2 feet or more in 2 months.

Nikki says that she doesn't ever remember getting two in one season.

She says she remembers a big snowfall in 2002, and one in late 199x.

yea i cant remember 2 i one season. i def remember a few blizzards in the 90's that were this bad.

55 and sunny here.

I am in VA and we got about 20+ inches of snowfall and its still continuing to snow. I grew up here and we never get snow like this and I for one am loving it.

AWD + high ground clearance + locking differentials + a set of fresh Dunlop Grandtrek WT M3 (best snow tires ever! I put in a rush order the week of December when we got word of the first incoming blizzard, they made it here quick, two days before the snowfall started on December 19th) + common sense when driving during severe weather conditions (which I swear that every Virginian lacks when it comes to driving during anything but near perfect weather driving conditions) = me slowing cruising by 30+ cars (including police cruisers) stuck on I66 while trying to get home. :)

Plus when the blizzard stops and its cleared up a little bit, my EVO gets a little playtime in the snow. :D

Back