Snowpocalypse!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

way to go.... resting shovels on your brand new car..... lol

there's a crx under there

Attachments

• 2009-12-09 14.38.34.jpg
    2009-12-09 14.38.34.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 113
way to go.... resting shovels on your brand new car..... lol
i was gentle :)
i nearly wigged out on my brother for attempting to use a shovel to get snow off of it though.

At a certain point, you'll finally realize "It's just a car."

BTW, the Mugen suspension for the Fit will beat the fuck out of you on a shittily plowed road.

Thats the one thing I can say I love about Chicago. Theyre used to it here.

Speaking of which, get ready for traffic tomorrow... 3 inches overnight and 5-7 more throughout the day.

We might be used to it, but it sure as hell screws up traffic. :p

Well shit I shovelled my sidewalk and the end of the driveway at the road where the plows piled it up. It took all of maybe 45 minutes tops. :)

I went out and shovelled most of the sidewalk, went back in and played video games. Then I noticed how well the sidewalk dried off so I did the rest of it and the end of the driveway. Fun times.

hah, we had this last yr.. 2 feet or so on the ground
it sucked
spokane doesnt know how to plow streets. and being that were on a dead end, were last priority :ph34r:

I really want to take a snowboarding trip up to TN, but Idk if I can pull it off. Btw, shorts and T-shirts for me. Started getting a bit chilly tonight, though. Was 70's all day and on the drive home it felt like mid-high 50's.

huh?
this year is the first year in a while that there has been enough snow to board on, and even then you only had one day, it was all ice the next.

Speaking of which, get ready for traffic tomorrow... 3 inches overnight and 5-7 more throughout the day.

We might be used to it, but it sure as hell screws up traffic. :p
Another reason I love working nights. :D As much snow as we get every year it still amazes me how NO ONE knows how to drive in as little as a slight rain shower. I swear someone was doing 10 under 2 hours after it had rained.

I measured 20 inches next to my car on Saturday morning. All of our roads are still shit. Mom's fiance said he heard them calling for another 8-10 inches starting tomorrow morning. And of course, this would all happen as soon as I put my Santa Fe into the shop and have my moms G6, with some performance tires. Pretty much like driving a sled on road.

It is quite amusing to see how the rest of the country reacts to snow. While I will give you the fact that 2 feet is nothing to laugh at. We had over 100 inches two winters ago in Madison and handled it like a champ. It seemed we were getting 10-14 inches a week. Good luck with the dig out.

i was gentle :)
i nearly wigged out on my brother for attempting to use a shovel to get snow off of it though.
Every time it snows my sister attempts to use a shovel to get the snow off my car. This year she even tried breaking out the ice scraper. An ice scraper that has a brush on the other side.

Heads up to anyone on the Coast.. They are calling for 20+ inches on Tuesday and ANOTHER 30 inches on friday/saturday. plus possibly more on Monday.. HOORAY!!! :(

Heads up to anyone on the Coast.. They are calling for 20+ inches on Tuesday and ANOTHER 30 inches on friday/saturday. plus possibly more on Monday.. HOORAY!!! :(

Last I heard it was 6-10 or 12-18" two different places. for tomorrow going into wed. Weekend was a chance of snow.

I really dont even watch weather anymore outside of tomorrow. I just hear it from random people over and over at my work.

As of 922 PM EST MON FEB 8 2010

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TUESDAY TO
7 PM EST WEDNESDAY...

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TUESDAY TO
7 PM EST WEDNESDAY.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE...SNOW.

* ACCUMULATIONS...10 TO 20 INCHES.

* TIMING...MID-AFTERNOON TUESDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

that sucks!

im glad i dont live up north. its going to be 77 today, im going to the beach :p

im glad i dont live up north. its going to be 77 today, im going to the beach :p

There is a bulldozer removing snow from my parking lot right at this very moment, because the plow trucks they were using were undersized for the task.

Screw you, mdpsEG.

Screw you.

:fuckyou2::fuckyou3::rant::ban: :boxing::rawr::beat::nutkick: :usuck: :chair::gunfight::321::alien: :sniper:

12960d1265723542-obamamessage.jpg

Attachments

• ObamaMessage.jpg
    ObamaMessage.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Back