Snowpocalypse!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AAAHHHHHHH TO MUCH SNOW. (period belongs here, or at the very least a comma) I cant leave THE house, (comma) I'm just hanging out playing rockband. Its not very often you can (switched those two around) just stay home all day and relax so i'll take it while i can get it. (period) Besides I'm getting payed 8 hours today, that's probably more than I'd turn if i were at work with this shit on the ground.

fixed

Dear Joe,

Your grammatical composition, truncation of non-contractible words and utter lack of punctuation, to say it mildly, is migraine inducing. Please, I beg of you, strive to express your thoughts in a way that other English speaking humans can comprehend without being forced to consult Urban Dictionary or Hip Hop Forums. Thank you in advance for your continued efforts.

Regards,
klyph

lmao, i fixed it for you, and rep for that.

edit: damn, cant rep you klyph, i have to spread the love first.

Nay sir, this is how to translate ebonics.

I feel frustration due to being imprisoned in my own home due to these adverse winter weather conditions. I have been relaxing and playing Rockband to pass the time. The opportunities to remain at home and be unproductive are infrequent, so I shall strive to enjoy this time while it is available. Fortuitously, my employer is compensating me for a full eight hours today, which, in all likelihood, is more than I would have accomplished, had we not this most unfortunate precipitate in propinquity with terra firma.

and i dont have the civic anymore thats how i got my tires and wheels for my truck lol

im sorry ill try to type better,altough i did laugh my ass off at your corrections i might jus keep typin like dis jus to get a good laugh yo dog word shit son son

pathetic storm again. called for 10-14".
got about 2.

pathetic storm again. called for 10-14".
got about 2.
We got hit again. Last time I was out there it was a 1'+.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE: Do you
A. Shovel repeatedly as the snow falls so as not to have to do it all at once?

or

B. Wait until it is done snowing and then handle it in one shot?

I prefer B. But I've been getting bitched at so I've taken an A approach to simply calm tensions around here.

wait till its done, and snow blow. waste of gas to do it twice.

if this shit keeps up, i'm going to load it in my truck and drive to jersey and sell it. lol

or

I prefer B. But I've been getting bitched at so I've taken an A approach to simply calm tensions around here.

Both... it just depends on how much its snowing and for how long. I do go with A a lot when I'm at home, cause I can shovel while having a cig... but then I'm annoyed when I go out for my next one and have to do it again.

If its one big snow fall and then its done I would rather do option B. I live on a busy road that the plows come through, so I'd rather do the sidewalks and the end of the driveway all at once and get it done.

If its been spread out over 3-4 days like it has this week, I'll go with the A approach. This way I can get the snow off and when the fucking freezing rain started like it did last night, I can get the salt down on the sidewalk without it covered up.

or

I think it sorta depends on the type of snow you're getting. If it's the light powdery dry stuff, go with B.

If it's wet, heavy, snowman making snow, and you're getting 10-12 at a time, I'd go with A.

It's too heavy on west coast to be doing multiple shoveling runs. We don't have that dry light snow.

Back