So... 420???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, I guess it was 4/20 yesterday. Hrm. That's an old friend's birthday, I wonder how he's doing.

And on drugs; you're a moron if you post here saying that you have/will/plan on/did use drugs. The government monitors things like this. There's no good reason to use any illegal substance. Alcohol is legal, and look at all the opponents of it. Even the FDA says that if they had it under their control, they would not have allowed alcohol to be sold in the US, same with asperin. Think about that one for a while. Drugs are bad, and you're stupid for advertising to the whole world (google and alexia both archive this forum) that you're a dope fiend.

[/rant]

tell the government i said hi :) i partook.

I can easily think of about twenty things I'd rather spend money on then marijuana...

dont spend money on it, make it free :)

And on drugs; you're a moron if you post here saying that you have/will/plan on/did use drugs. The government monitors things like this. There's no good reason to use any illegal substance. Alcohol is legal, and look at all the opponents of it. Even the FDA says that if they had it under their control, they would not have allowed alcohol to be sold in the US, same with asperin. Think about that one for a while. Drugs are bad, and you're stupid for advertising to the whole world (google and alexia both archive this forum) that you're a dope fiend.

[/rant]

if their worried about lil ole me, then the 11 billion dollars a year they spend on the 'war on drugs' (critisized by 80% of the current canidates running for office, including hillary, obama, and ron paul) isn't going to a good cause. big deal, it's the internet. remember how this stuff doesnt hold up in a court of law?

big debate ahead -> marijuana is an herb, not a drug

soooo
opium is not a drug?
peyote is not a drug?
mushrooms are not a drug?
coca is not a drug?

THC is a drug, but when found in marijuana, it's only an herb.

opium is a drug, as well as other dirivitives, but when found in an opium poppy, it's only a plant.

mescaline is a drug, payote is a cactus.

psilocybin and psilocin are drugs, but mushrooms are still just a fungus.

cocaine is a drug, coca plants are not.

alcohol is a drug, barley, hops, grains, etc are not.

Last edited:
If it was absolutely free to me, then I might partake. But even then, I'm just not that big of a fan. I dunno, marijuana's just never done much for me...

yaa, i know some people like that too. to each his own. some of my friends get sick from it. others just dont like the feeling. i like a lil of the good stuff when relaxing. it's the only thing i smoke tho too

THC is a drug, but when found in marijuana, it's only an herb.

opium is a drug, as well as other dirivitives, but when found in an opium poppy, it's only a plant.

mescaline is a drug, payote is a cactus.

psilocybin and psilocin are drugs, but mushrooms are still just a fungus.

cocaine is a drug, coca plants are not.

alcohol is a drug, barley, hops, grains, etc are not.

so if marijuana did not contain THC would you give a shit about it??
if the peyote cactus didnt contain mescaline, would anyone give a shit about it?
if...................

if you are purchasing the plant/fungus/etc for the effects of the drug it contains, you are still purchasing a drug... regardless of whether or not the plant/fungus/etc needs to be processed to get the drug out of it (cocaine from coca leaves, heroine from the opium tar of the poppy plant, hashish from the keif crystals off of the marijuana plant, etc) or whether it is derived directly from the unprocessed plant/fungus/etc (eating peyote buttons, or mushrooms, chewing the leaves of the coca tree, smoking marijuana buds, or the opium tar from the poppy plant)... just because a drug is in a different form, doesnt make it any less of a drug

the whole marijuana is OK because its a plant/herb/weed/etc... is about as ridiculous of an argument as the people who think prescription drugs are OK because they're prescription
whether its oxycontin, morphine, or heroin... its still an opiate

a drug is a drug is a drug
want to do them? fine
but dont try to justify it with some BS line about it being OK or different because of the form your drug comes in

the whole marijuana is OK because its a plant/herb/weed/etc... is about as ridiculous of an argument as the people who think prescription drugs are OK because they're prescription
whether its oxycontin, morphine, or heroin... its still an opiate

a drug is a drug is a drug
want to do them? fine
but dont try to justify it with some BS line about it being OK or different because of the form your drug comes in
I agree with that thought. But I also agree with freedom of choice. If I want to drink, smoke cubans, smoke weed, and eat a juicy cheeseburger everyday and die at 50 instead of 80, I should have that right.

I'm not saying we should all be into hippie love and freedom, so don't get me wrong. I'm saying we should be able have the right to choose to do what we want(within reason) and if we do it wrong, suffer the consequences.

I know it will never happen with illegal drugs, etc. but at least let me have my trans fats, stop trying to give me prescription drugs for everything, and leave me the fuck alone. To quote Doug Stanhope, "I'm don't have ADD, I'm just thinking about something more interesting than what you have to say....Your flaws are what make you an interesting and different person."

soooo
opium is not a drug?
peyote is not a drug?
mushrooms are not a drug?
coca is not a drug?

Absolutely on all counts. However so is alcohol, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, naprox, etc. etc. Any compound that you ingest in any form that causes you to react to it is a drug.

I know it will never happen with illegal drugs, etc. but at least let me have my trans fats, stop trying to give me prescription drugs for everything, and leave me the fuck alone.

There is a very distinct reason for this: artificial drugs can be patented and sold for mass profit by a single company. Marijuana and other plants such as opium cannot.

That's why Oxycontin (TM) is synthetic :)

I agree with that thought. But I also agree with freedom of choice. If I want to drink, smoke cubans, smoke weed, and eat a juicy cheeseburger everyday and die at 50 instead of 80, I should have that right.
along with not wearing a seatbelt, no helmet, gambling, and fucking hookers. i should have the right to choose. stop fucking regulating victimless crimes.

worry about when a crackhead starts robbing people rather than a pothead eating too many cheetos.

I'm not saying we should all be into hippie love and freedom, so don't get me wrong. I'm saying we should be able have the right to choose to do what we want(within reason) and if we do it wrong, suffer the consequences.

I know it will never happen with illegal drugs, etc. but at least let me have my trans fats, stop trying to give me prescription drugs for everything, and leave me the fuck alone. To quote Doug Stanhope, "I'm don't have ADD, I'm just thinking about something more interesting than what you have to say....Your flaws are what make you an interesting and different person."

:thumbsup: absolutely

Absolutely on all counts. However so is alcohol, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, naprox, etc. etc. Any compound that you ingest in any form that causes you to react to it is a drug.

:thumbsup:

There is a very distinct reason for this: artificial drugs can be patented and sold for mass profit by a single company. Marijuana and other plants such as opium cannot.

:thumbsup: bingo... money is the root of all..... well pretty much fucking everything when you finish boiling it down

along with not wearing a seatbelt, no helmet, gambling, and fucking hookers. i should have the right to choose. stop fucking regulating victimless crimes.

worry about when a crackhead starts robbing people rather than a pothead eating too many cheetos.

:lmao: :thumbsup:

:)

While I agree, do you think a million dollar company cant produce marijuana better than a farmer in Jamaica and sell it for less?

While I agree, do you think a million dollar company cant produce marijuana better than a farmer in Jamaica and sell it for less?

Sure, any pharmaco company could produce the meanest nugget you've ever set fire to.

The problem is that ANY pharmaco can do this as well. There's much less profit in selling something that anybody can sell versus something only you can sell.

This is also why things like Claritin, Zyrtec, and other popular now-OTC drugs are UNGODLY expensive.

Sure, any pharmaco company could produce the meanest nugget you've ever set fire to.

The problem is that ANY pharmaco can do this as well. There's much less profit in selling something that anybody can sell versus something only you can sell.

This is also why things like Claritin, Zyrtec, and other popular now-OTC drugs are UNGODLY expensive.
I would imagine that if you create a hybrid strand, you could probably patent it. IDK though.

Back