So... any other losers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh and here is a picture of the boy and I getting ready to go get some candy.

And yes, it is as ghetto and white trash as it looks haha. We didnt have much time to pull it together to much. But the boy thought it was really cool and was excited about it so thats all that really matters.

Next year I think he is going to be Spider Man and I am gonna dress as Doc. Oct

Attachments

• 13651_1256908031224_1485326650_712001_2014201_n.jpg
    13651_1256908031224_1485326650_712001_2014201_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 76
I really really wanna get a group of 4 friends and do sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band. Its so feasable, but I always run out of time.

Thought they had blue dresses?

those dresses are blue, just stained in blood. remember, the first time you see the girls, they have clean dresses on, the last time you see them in the movie they are stained in blood.

The "blood" looks orange to me. Someone needs a better camera.

I sat outside drinking beer, passing out candy. We got like 15 kids then it started pouring.

The neighbors had a party in someone's garage, ordered pizza, so I moseyed on over.

I pounded sand all day friday, went to work that night...installed an interior in an HH- 60 M, and did a daily inspection on the cabin, then got home...had Oddmanout84 pester me to go to a huge Z meet, but I wasn't in the mood...

Passed out from exhaustion, slept all day. Kept the porch light off, and locked the screen door... the door bell doesn't work.... blissful sleep all day and night, got up at 10:30, went to work at 11-7:30...but actually 6:30 since the DLST bullshit...but snagged an extra hour of OT... :)

Now full of energy...and finally having a few beers...and I hope to update the CRX build thread in a few hours. But would rather work on the patio, but the rain last night turned it to mud.... :(

i sat her online waiting for some convo from you guys...but i was too early..and i watched the camping world truck race..

took my son out last night, with the neighbor kids and parents. Got home sorted candy made sure nothing was tampered with. Then played PS3 all night. Now soccer game at 1030am.

i had a great Halloween!! i went to friends house where she did my makeup (went dressed up as a catholic school girl...lol) although she was trying not to laugh while i was in costume. left her house and picked up a friend to go back to the girl's house who did my makeup as she was having a party. anyways, before we went to the party, i had to get gas in my car. i go inside to pre-pay and the guy behind the counter gives a little grin meanwhile the customers where all looking me up and down....lol. i pumped the gas (it was cold as hell out!) and then headed to the party. got there and all the guys were giving me respect for wearing a dress because they said they couldnt do it..lol. all the girls were envious because they thought my costume was cute and told me i pulled it off so good because of being skinny. some of em said i even looked better than they did....lol. anyways, heres a pic of me at the party in my costume:

100_6774.jpg

The girl I've been seeing for about 5 weeks or so just moved to California for a great new job... flew out on Halloween. It was not a fun night. :(

Just realized I never posted a pic, I'll put one up in the GF thread soon.

i got drunk with my boss last night, stumbled home and passed out. the wife took the kid out to trick or treat...it was an okay night over here in idaho.

We went to a friend's house and had a hell of a good time. "Fairy Tales" themed party. Also was a treasure hunt, an auction, door prizes, and a beer pong tournament. Lots of women in kinky little outfits.. I got more drunk than I've been in years. I remember the party, but I don't remember anything after walking out the front door. Mrs phyre drove me home, showered me, and got me to bed. Somehow. I don't remember any of that.

Last night we polished off two bottles of Firefly Vodka (Sweet and Lemon Tea). Woke up this morning and discovered that strep throat is kicking in with me and the wife's got some craziness going on.

NEITHER of us had a hangover.

I <3 Firefly vodka and if you haven't had it then you suck at life and need to go to the liquor store tomorrow.

Did you shave your legs dude? But anyway, I own a kilt as do 90% of the guys in my fraternity. They're perfect for formal occasions, especially the ones that involve spilling vodka and beer all over, haha.
Last night we polished off two bottles of Firefly Vodka (Sweet and Lemon Tea). Woke up this morning and discovered that strep throat is kicking in with me and the wife's got some craziness going on.

NEITHER of us had a hangover.

I <3 Firefly vodka and if you haven't had it then you suck at life and need to go to the liquor store tomorrow.
Sweet Tea vodka is a product of the devil. It tastes so good that you don't realize how much you're drinking. Before you know it you're smashed.

Sweet tea vodka is fairly new in my area and it has already cock blocked me and gotten one of my friends a DUI.

lol. it is a helluva creeper, i will admit. You'll be through half a bottle before it hits you just beause it tastes so good.

Pretty chill. Been on and off tired. My school puts on the biggest halloween I'd say in North East Ohio, so I went to that. Lots of ladies with lots of booty. Gf went with, so she caught me looking, but she was cool with it. Frat house was handing out condoms to people who walked by. I'm a little afraid to use it, they may have tampered with... It's a school supplied condom though, so I don't think it is. Just hangin out and hondaswappin. Sitting in my jail cell sized room.

You go to KSU don't you. Been there for Halloween once. Don't remember much of it though:confused:

usually thats the sign of a good night.
Not always. One of my friends got a drunk and disorderly ticket one night. Got drunk tanked. Released in the morning. Went home and went to sleep. Didn't remember any of it.

Back