So... any other losers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey slushboxteggy....yeah i shaved my legs. lol. its only hair.itll grow back. you wouldnt believe all the girls that i came across that said i looked better than they did in their costumes....lol. i guess i pulled off that lil costume pretty good. lol

I'm loving their tattoos...

yea stephany(left) is covered. super cute girl, but she is like my sister. id never smash.

1253768818_l.jpg

umm yeah im gunna have ask to see some more pics of her ink

for the record, im not asking for any revealing shit... i just love ink on women and want to see more of the work she has done

umm yeah im gunna have ask to see some more pics of her ink

for the record, im not asking for any revealing shit... i just love ink on women and want to see more of the work she has done
I second that motion. Love ink on a girl.

hey slushboxteggy....yeah i shaved my legs. lol. its only hair.itll grow back. you wouldnt believe all the girls that i came across that said i looked better than they did in their costumes....lol. i guess i pulled off that lil costume pretty good. lol
Commitment to the role I guess, haha.

ask and you shall receive

neck
l_6b388eac3497179cd33f5b386101f805.jpg

the same dude that did my sleeve did the skull on her hand
l_5e2aae0429e844509f72e5f8572ba129.jpg

some funny tattoos she has
l_d3f7048f16754bc7809111a64660ea63.jpg

l_19c1e62348c14f57af1dceffa80785e0.jpg

party tats
l_aced1141e6c44fec9b6663e707086c64.jpg

me and her shitfaced on her bday
l_b86af69ff804027f19a66a985650110f.jpg

it was a great weekend. had a date friday night, sealed the deal. the ex came over about 4am in hysterics... comforted her, sealed that deal too. didnt sleep at all. when she was leaving she hit the owners truck at the glass shop next door. ugh stupid.

saturday, worked on the white car, tried to nap but couldnt. went to the GWAR show. it was wicked awesome. went to a party after that until about 230am then passed out on the hosts couch.

sunday, just lounged around most of the day. had plans with the ex to visit, lunch and see ayla. that went well. later last night had a movie date with K.A. at the house. few beers/popcorn/good movies :thumbsup: and a few kisses.

things are good.

You go to KSU don't you. Been there for Halloween once. Don't remember much of it though:confused:

Yeah, I went down, didn't drink though. I'm 18 and I didn't wanna take my chances, what with the 288951269965 police officers and swat team members.

what kind of job can you have when you are all tatted up like that?
well, she manages a hair salon called floyds in LA. hence, the scissors on her throat. but in la, everyone is heavily tattooed so the people that dont have tattoos are the weirdos.

well, she manages a hair salon called floyds in LA. hence, the scissors on her throat. but in la, everyone is heavily tattooed so the people that dont have tattoos are the weirdos.

gotcha. artsy type stuff. interesting.

she can work in my office too. as long as she's a geek. Most employers over look things like an unkempt beard, long hair and tattoos on their prized geeks....i wonder how i know....I wish i had a picture of that girl and then id post it next to me with my long hair and unkempt beard :D

Back