So anyone here on the Atkins Diet??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by complicity@May 28 2004, 11:11 AM
Fad diets are stupid. Everything in moderation, and you'll be fine. This instant-gratification crap (not just in the area of media-fenzied-glorified weight loss, but in every aspect) will be the death of society, i swear :p <_<

Agreed! Check this out...

Krispy Kreme details plans to meet low-carb challenge

Krispy Kremes are so evil a product... almost as bad as peddling tobacco products. Capitalism at its finest!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2004, 11:22 AM
i've never had a krispy creme

me neither. alot of them just LOOK nasty. most donuts are nasty. eh. :shrug2: toooooo much sugar for me :)

Atkins is just a fucking name of the guy that wrote a book.

Its just a fucking fad, like rice parts, etc.

The real diet is called CKD .The biggest thing about it is, the fat intake is fucking high to get into ketosis, and damn being in ketosis sucks. I did it for 3 weeks, lost like 5 lbs, but it wasn't worth it. It went back on the next week.

Personally, I just don't eat carbs like Jeff said above before my work outs. Or if I do eat carbs, I usually go for a 4-5mile run to get rid of them. If you don't use them as an energy source they turn into fat, is what I've been told over the years.

And protein is everyone's best friend. Can't get enough if you ask me.

krispy kreme is evil because its donuts are addictive....

they're all warm fresh off the roller.... with that yummy glaze... melting in your mouth. it's a god damn conspiracy. i don't eat them much anymore. which is good. :D

i'm too into feeling good and not sick to my stomach.

we go krispy creme.

Its pretty good, when its hot. Pissedoff, if your ever near me, Ill buy a dozen fro you on me.

Anyway, you eat like 3 of them, they have SO much sugar in them youll get a headache and feel funny. Those are probably the #1 most unhealthiest food you can eat I know of. So bad.

Jeff

I dunno... I used to eat half a dozen in one sitting, and those were the huge fruit filled ones too. I was ok, and I'm still skinny.

:)

Back