So BDN... you like hockey?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
My company is putting in a phone system for the Fort Wayne Komets. We're discounting the system and trading for 5k in advertising, plus they're throwing in free tickets.

I love me some free hockey! Just wish it was in the NHL. lol

NHL can get a bit boring and tedious
maybe there will be more goals and fights in an IHL game?

we got the Bakersfield Condors here.. my dad has season tickets every year.. i go every now and then.. its great when they fight.. haha

Playing hockey>watching hockey

playing hockey > watching free hockey > watching hockey

I can't really ice skate but we always had a blast at the church parking lot playing roller hockey when we were growin up.

Same with most sports. Watching bowling sucks. Actually bowling is fun. Golf, poker, and the list goes on and on.

POKER IS NOT A FUCKING SPORT!!!!!!!!!

*not trying to attack YOU directly or anything... it just pisses me off when poker is refered to as a sport... darts is more of a sport than poker... hell chewing gum is more of a sport than poker... if poker is a sport than reading is a fucking sport

Last edited:

*not trying to attack YOU directly or anything... it just pisses me off when poker is refered to as a sport... darts is more of a sport than poker... hell chewing gum is more of a sport than poker... if poker is a sport than reading is a fucking sport

If poker is a sport,

then Videogame poker is a sport, and

other video games are sports, and

im a professional football coach because i play madden over Xbox live!!!!

Yes, I agree. The idea was more of 'what's more fun to do than watch on TV?' Poker is in that group. Sorry I included it. :)

CASH- they actually do have tournaments aired on TV now for Quake and things... so, that makes it a sport if it's on G4, right? :lmao: We'll wait til it's on ESPN.

Back