SO CAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, i'm pretty close to so. cal....border line central and southern...Bakersfield......representin the dust bowl(actually i hate it here).....lol

Originally posted by eg6sir@Sep 13 2005, 02:49 PM
well, i'm pretty close to so. cal....border line central and southern...Bakersfield......representin the dust bowl(actually i hate it here).....lol
[post=553799]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah im from porterville, it fuckin blows ass there. hot as shit in the summer, and then cold in the winter. i got the hell out right after high school. bakers is ghetto as fuck now too, pretty much everything up there is now though. everytime i go home im scared of getting shot

Originally posted by senate_9427+Sep 13 2005, 12:44 PM-->
@Sep 13 2005, 02:49 PM
[post=553799]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah im from porterville, it fuckin blows ass there. hot as shit in the summer, and then cold in the winter. i got the hell out right after high school. bakers is ghetto as fuck now too, pretty much everything up there is now though. everytime i go home im scared of getting shot
[post=553833]Quoted post[/post]​

yo, tell me about it....someone gettin shot everyday...not in my area, but up on the east side

yea there's been a few shot in pville lately. seems like that whole area is where all the gansg clash since its pretty much in between their territory. It's i guess so bad that a couple of my friends carry guns on them now just in case shit happens. it used to never be like that but i guess shit changes and you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive. i tell em to move the hell away, but they dont want to.

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Sep 13 2005, 03:26 PM
yeah theres definitely runs at the "q" still... its hosted by racelegal if you guys wanna hit it up sometime :)
[post=553899]Quoted post[/post]​

Are they still on Fridays? Cuz if they are on Saturdays and it's going down this Saturday I am in there like swimwear. WERD

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 13 2005, 11:23 AM

I heard they shut down the 1/8 at the Q. I guess my info was wrong.
[post=553744]Quoted post[/post]​

Your thinking of Carlsbad buddy. Sad to see that one go, it was a "fast" track.

I use to be 160 Miles north of sac, but now im only 15 minutes away. Id be interested in a meet. Maybe something half way between the bay and "hell A" like Laguna Seca or something.

Back