!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so cali dyno day this sat. hi desert!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1_jdmcrx

j&j performance and osr speed shop are having a dyno day we are haveing first come first serve.when you get to the shop we will have a sign up list so check in with david or reggie and we will put you on the list.the price will be $40 for 3 pulls with afr we are looking for a min of 20 cars and NO MAX we will stay till we are done no matter what time it is.we will start the dyno at 9:00am the dyno is a dyno jet 248x 2 wheel drive.If you want your car tuned you will have to make an appointment for another day we can tune AEM efi,crome,micro tech,hal tech,and any other software you have.cash only

Copyofosr4.jpg

CRIM0007.jpg

Copyofosr2.jpg

jjcrx1.jpg

jjcrx.jpg

dont be mad cuz you dont have anything worth putting on the dyno or if your afraid of blowing your car up im just trying to let people know of a good deal.if they want to come fine if not fine by me and yes this is swap related.if you swap is running lean it will blow.there are a lot of thing you can see on the dyno that you wont going down the street.so dont say its not swap related ok

Where did I say that you posted in the wrong place or that it isn't swap-related? I didn't. All that I said was the guy who owns that CR-X used to be a member here on the forums and got kicked off for being a fuck-stick...

:werd: .. and if you're like him you'll end up banned also.. :D .. have a nice day.

$40 is a good deal for 3 dyno pulls though..

the guy who owns that car may be a "fuck-stick"but he has good parts in his car and his car has made 600 hp.so if that is what qualafies him to be a fuck-stick then yea he is.

i did a post in the regional part but it dont look like that manny people look over there so i decided to try over here

He's a fuck-stick because he came on here and talked crap to everybody, jacked up everybody's threads, and just generally acted like a jackass. He could have the fastest CR-X in the world and he'd still be an asshole, hence why he got kicked off of these forums...

But yeah, your shit does sound like a good deal. If I lived in Cali I'd definitely try and make it out.

Bump for you...

Back