So... CLOSE...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is why I enjoy getting large tax returns every year, I can do more with 1300 in one sum than I can with the 5-10 monthly.
I guess if you have no self control over your finances and have no desire to invest and make money on what is being withheld...

I guess if you have no self control over your finances and have no desire to invest and make money on what is being withheld...

i just have no desire to sit there through the year and try to figure out what will get me to a zero balance on my returns. its a waste of my time and investing? right now? not going to happen.

i just have no desire to sit there through the year and try to figure out what will get me to a zero balance on my returns. its a waste of my time and investing? right now? not going to happen.
I don't figure out what will get me a zero balance, I always aim to owe at the end of the year.

The goal is to get it near, change your tax rate from 0 to 1 and then the next year 1 to 2 until you get it where you need it.

What's wrong with investing right now?

The goal is to get it near, change your tax rate from 0 to 1 and then the next year 1 to 2 until you get it where you need it.

What's wrong with investing right now?

soon to be i will be losing a paycheck a month, and a roommate is moving out. im terrified right now. my main goal is just holding onto the house. thats why im glad to get a large sum of money at once, i can pay down shit in chunks and get it out of my wallet.

One payment left on it, but I had to share this. I was telling Babys Arm about this one night, and he didn't believe me.

I dropped 500 on a bill to get it paid off, and thought I did. The next month I get a statement for ....

87 cents. lol

Seriously, it cost them at least 6 bucks to print the bill, stuff it in an envelope with a bunch of crap, and mail it off. Either way, I just paid it off. lol

Attachments

• last bill.JPG
    last bill.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 85
steve, are you going to tell us where you have been for the past year?

steve, are you going to tell us where you have been for the past year?

No, he isn't. He's done gone disappeared again.

I did my last payment in random chunks, cause well, I'm broke as shit. With $78 left they threatened to repo the car... today, at $29.17 left they won't let me pay it. lol

They said they usually just write off a small balance, so I should be receiving my loan paid notice in a few days. Giggity.

damn, if you're cutting it that close, pm me. i'll paypal you $50. no strings attached. don't even need to pay it back.

looks like they're just writing off the remainder of the balance

Yeah, from what the customer support lady said, they'll just write it off and send me out my title soon.

Recked my credit is fucked right now as it is, it won't make that much of a difference. I'm just happy to have that off my back.

At the very least it's one less thing to have to stress about.

Honestly it's the one thing I never really stressed about, for 7 years I was never late on a payment. Ever. Until my last one in June which technically was 91 days past due, even though I dropped half the payment then and then paid in small chunks since. They would have had every right to repo it, but I seriously doubted they would. Besides, they would have had to find it since my buddy sold his truck last week and is using it again to go to and from work.

whats an si worth now, like 4500 or 5k?

i rode in my brother work van with half a shitter on last night and called it a truck
thanks a lot fuck bag
lol
unfortunately I have to drive a van for work.
finally got you cured and now i say it myself

Last edited:
bwahahahaha

I have no clue what it's worth, but I've contemplated selling it and just getting rides from others when I need to go somewhere. Mine probably isn't worth 4k, but I could find someone to sell it to for that much.

Will do. I'd rather it go to someone on here so I know it'll get taken care of and not riced to death.

Well for an EM1 average retail is $6,275 according to Autotrader. I have dings, scratches and shit all over my car. I rarely wash it because my driveway is stone and it just dusts over almost everyday. Might not be too hard to sell it for 4k.

KBB says
$5715 in excellent
$5290 in good
$4590 in fair

I'll have to seriously think about this, it's been such a great car though... 96000 miles and the only thing I can't get to stop is the dust guard on the rotor, and a the CEL for the first bank O2 to turn off.

Back