So Com 2 Online ????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
anybody on here got socom2 online for ps2?

Im down to get a game going with some hondaswap peeps, either now or later on tonite.

pm me if interested.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Nov 17 2003, 02:11 PM
its badass

if you wanna get a game going later on tonite, lemme know. me and my buddy are looking for two other people to go online with.

socom2 is 10x better than socom1

ps2 blows!! i hate mine.. im gettin the classic "disk read error" fuck it!! im goin xbox

good choice. ps2 sucks. even tho they have a good game library, if the games had been developed on xbox, they would be 1000000x better. and you can't beat the controller s on xbox.

I need to get Socom2 and an adapter so I can play online, I have an extra spot on my router open and ready. :lol:

Originally posted by paragus@Nov 17 2003, 05:19 PM
ps2 blows!! i hate mine.. im gettin the classic "disk read error" fuck it!! im goin xbox

go to techtv.com, they had an article on the show X-Play that told you how to fix it if your willing to open up the PS2. It's worth a shot.

I'm looken at getting that game, anyone here played NFS-U? it looked kinda tacky when I saw a preview of it on TV....so just wondering? For PS2 that is if there is any change, and my computer is too slow to DL the demo.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre+Nov 17 2003, 05:22 PM-->
@Nov 17 2003, 05:19 PM

go to techtv.com, they had an article on the show X-Play that told you how to fix it if your willing to open up the PS2. It's worth a shot.

im gonna do that as a last resort... sony is taking them back and "fixing" them.. the biggest problem is the laser lens is dirty.. ill keep sending it back till it starts costing me $$$$. thanks for the heads up though

Originally posted by paragus+Nov 17 2003, 08:45 PM-->
Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Nov 17 2003, 05:22 PM
paragus
@Nov 17 2003, 05:19 PM

im gonna do that as a last resort... sony is taking them back and "fixing" them.. the biggest problem is the laser lens is dirty.. ill keep sending it back till it starts costing me $$$$. thanks for the heads up though

here is the link just in case

--> PS2 Disc Error Fix <--

this might be useful to other ppl as well.

I was just playing a little while ago... damn... should have read this thread...

I was playing SOCOM 1 though... I was next door playing SOCOM 2 at my buddy's house... If you guys wanna play socom 1 at all, i'm stuck at home for the next day or 2 with nothing to do... :)

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 17 2003, 08:04 PM
good choice. ps2 sucks. even tho they have a good game library, if the games had been developed on xbox, they would be 1000000x better. and you can't beat the controller s on xbox.

x box ownes

i cant wait for HALO 2 :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Back