so... does anyone here eat Pho?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uhh... yeah basically what the topic says, so anyone?

Theres a Pho restaurant a couple mins from my house I frequent, like maybe 2-3 times a week and was wondering if anyone else here eats Pho too, its pretty good shit.

Edit: Pho is a Vietnamese noodle dish for anyone that was wondering, wtf I was talkin about :mrgreen:

I do once in a while.

My favorite is thai though, so if I'm at a pho restaurant and they serve phad thai, then I get phad thai.

Click - NWS for language, if you can't watch with headphones.

I have Pho every once in a while. There are quite a few people on a local car forum that like Pho, so we have occational meets at one of the Pho restaurants.

Quoted post[/post]]
I do once in a while.

My favorite is thai though, so if I'm at a pho restaurant and they serve phad thai, then I get phad thai.

Hah, I love phad thai, Im from thailand :) , so I get that stuff so much Ive actually grown to take it for granted. But now that I don't stay with my parents I dont get it anymore :cry: but I do try to visit every once in a while to bum some food :p

Quoted post[/post]]
never had it...

Your missing out, Ive lurked here in the forums for a while and Ive read somewhere that you like ramen noodles, pho is like ramen noodles at its finest.

Edit: Quote and Spelling
Quoted post[/post]]
Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 16 2005, 04:54 PM
ramen

Like woah.
<div align="right">[post=500110]Quoted post[/post]</div>

i love ramen.

i eat it, and im not poor. lol

rice, ramen, and chicken.

add coffe and smokes, and i'd be happy if there were nothing else to consume in the world :mrgreen:

I love it too. But I don't eat it that often. Plus, it's cheap over here. Like $4 for a small, and $5 for a large. And I always get the small.

i had it bfore in washington state but now that im back to cali (bakersfield) i cant find a place where they make it. im mexican and i think its some good shit.

haha what the pho? lame i kno, but couldnt resist.

anyway, its some bomb ass shit though, for reals. its rice noodles with beef broth and strips of beef, meatballs, tripe, etc... there are various ways to eat it. i like to eat it with all the condiaments, but some just eat it the way it is with no soy sauce etc... except for a little hoisen and red chilli for deeping the steak.

its also friggin cheap. its like 5-7 bucks depending on the place and for about 7 bucks you can get the extra large. its probably like a gallon sized bowl? its pretty huge.

i just had it twice this weekend. ill post pictures of it when i go back for some more.

definately good.

hmmm, I will defenitely have to try this shit. I had the imporession that it was expensive like sushi. :shrug2:

nah all it is is some bomb ass soup.

also not for the health nuts because shit is loaded with sodium and carbs. but still good.

It looks damn good, and i'm a picky eater
Pho.jpg

Back