so done with gamestop.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erm... i dunno that i can leave the disc out and still play
or you just meant to use the menus or such stuffs

what's arcade games lol.
i literally know nothing about the xbox other than black ops.
and now i know i don't have a hard drive at all, i guess the 4gb is just flash memory/thumb drive type deal

my white one is the Xenon, but its not the original one i bought.. my org. rrod'd, they sent a replacement... that one rrod'd, they fixed it.. cant remember if it did it again, i only remember 2 times .. then i got my 360S 250gb .. not sure what it has

I have had the same xbox 360 for a few years now, its been good to me. Its the arcade version and I attached the 80g hard drive to it with no issues as of yet. As far as gamestop goes, I have never bought a console from them but I do purchase all my games from them and always get good service.

what i used to do is buy a used game and play it until i beat it or for however long the return policy was for, whichever came first, and swap it out w/ a new used game and do the same thing.. lol

what i used to do is buy a used game and play it until i beat it or for however long the return policy was for, whichever came first, and swap it out w/ a new used game and do the same thing.. lol

Same here, being a small town they used to expect me within the 7 day return period or whatever it is. I just keep them all now for my step son to play with.

my white one is the Xenon, but its not the original one i bought.. my org. rrod'd, they sent a replacement... that one rrod'd, they fixed it.. cant remember if it did it again, i only remember 2 times .. then i got my 360S 250gb .. not sure what it has

All "S" models should be Velja which has both the CPU+GPU on the same 45nm die. The S models consume 135w vs 203w, 175w, 150w (from oldest to newest revision).

I myself, havent really found any game worth playing anymore. I bought a bunch of "greatest hits" for the PS3 and barely touched any of them. Im mostly on my DS when I have free time now playing old school RPGs where i can save and pick them up whenever. Either that or playing street fighter 2 turbo and 3rd strike.

picked up the half-minute hero arcade game last night... pretty coooool for an RPG.

Im mostly on my DS when I have free time now playing old school RPGs where i can save and pick them up whenever. Either that or playing street fighter 2 turbo and 3rd strike.

:werd:

I traded in all my 360 shit and got a 3DS and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've mostly just been on that ever since I maxed out on Black Ops...

Any of you guys have modcarts for the DS? I've got ndstt and moonshell.

Last edited:
well, i'm a fan of the COD series and the FM series.. so i find them "worth" it

maybe i should clarify "worth" as time put into playing it and the monetary cost. $60 isnt too bad, but if you start buying a few they add up quick; particularly if you get the DLC or add-ons.

i say $60 isnt bad because i remember quite a few of the old SNES cartiages were regularly $80+: Super Mario RPG, Mortal Kombat 2, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Fatal Fury 1 to name a few. these things were so damn expensive because cartridges contain chips and a lot of these cartridges contain multiple chips to enhance gfx that the console cant do with its stock hardware.

back to "worth," im just swamped with stuff to do and a little short on money, so i gotta be picky on what i spend it on, time and cash wise. im sure millions of other americans feel COD is "worth" it, just not me.

im a big RPG fan and this generation, the DS is the winner. they have the best games, biggest library and even though a lot of it is remakes, i enjoy replaying them. RPG to go is much much better than RPG on couch because you can level up whenever where ever.

and yeah, i have Acekard2i, but i buy a lot of the RPG games because they tend to go in value ;) (currently have some PS1/2 and SNES games worth a few hundred dollars in total value)

^^ nice! i was actually looking at getting a used copy just to play last night ^_^ i really loved the first one; one of the hardest RPGs ive played.

interestingly enough, with the advent of street fighter 4, certain fighting games have suddenly gone up in price:

marvel vs capcom 2 (ps2/dc)
capcom vs snk2 (ps2)
melty blood (ps2)
mark of the wolves (ps2/dc)

to name a few.

Lunar SSS was my favorite of the two. I just sold Lunar dragon song for like a buck. shitty game.

yeah ive heard eternal blue wasnt that great, so i never bother to play it or pick it up even though it was clearanced at circuit city before they closed.

i also thought grandia was over rated and terrible because of its stupid lvling system and game play.

Back