So drunk.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sounds like every frat houses top picks. Natty Ice your beer of choice?
As the resident frat boy, I'd like to add my 2 cents. Booze was usually vodka or tequila, although jager was constantly welcome. And the beer of choice was Keystone. We had a little class...

EDIT: Former frat boy. I'm not holding on to the glory days. The way I behaved at 19-23 would probably kill me now at 27.

Last edited:
I don't mind Natty ice. It's potable.

Beer is Corona though. I'm not a fratboy, but I AM a Connecticuteur.

you can have any beer in the house.... just as long as its a carona.

:puke:

Dos Equis and Modelo are the only Mexican concoctions that can be called beer. Thank you and good day.

Stella Artois is fucking delicious along with Mac & Jacks Amber ale.

Oh, I don't care where Corona comes from, or if it's mexican at all or whatever. Don't care. Love it.

Then you like skunked, crappy light beer that you pay import prices for. Any real beer doesn't coming in a clear bottle.

Listen, I know it's dangerous to say this, but i'm Celerity, and I really don't give a shit.

Beer is fucking nasty.

If bars served better coffee, I would be on it like stink on shit. But they don't, and my friends can't stop paying $6 for a bottle of something that's available everywhere for 50 motherfucking cents and consuming it in a room where you have to yell everything you feel it's necessary to say.

And Homey don't play that.

Stella Artois is fucking delicious along with Mac & Jacks Amber ale.

Don't be lumping in African Amber with Stella Artois. That shit is garbage.

This is the craft brewery capital of the world. ACT LIKE IT. Hahaha.

As far as ANY craft brand goes, if you can make a solid scotch ale, and a solid black lager, I'll applaud your brewmaster's skills. From what I've read and been told, they are two of the hardest styles to get right. Also happen to be two of my favorites.

Coffee Stout, Milk Stout, Bitburger is good, but not very common, there's a banana nut beer that I flip shit over. If the bar has shitty selection, I'll drink Yuenling. If they have a REALLY SHITTY SELECTION, I'll drink budweiser if I have to. Have never had a good cream ale... they all taste like white paint with a little bit of beer mixed in.

We have a bar 20 minutes from here that has 26 beers on tap, none of them super common ones, most common would be like Kentucky Bourbon Barrel ale. And they have more than 48 feet of 4 shelf high import singles.

Fuck I'm a hipster...

I had some Kenyan beer not too long ago. I can't remember what it was called. It'll come to me.

Back