So fresh and so clean.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
Damn, looks good, my friend had the same car and he destroyed it, welded the spiders, slammed it on some cheap e-bay coils, gutted it and bug bombed it flat black, had some nice BBS's on it though. I like them old-school vans too, I got a pair of limited edition lime green high tops.:thumbsup:

is there too much sun there? it's hard to see the wheels.

car looks great :thumbsup:

BMWs wear white well

just because i never bothered to ask and dont remember if it was posted before... what color interior does that thing have??

ahhh yes thats right
i think i remember seeing that now

i was hoping you didnt get shafted with that blue or red interior :puke:

I'm liking the beemer Scott. I've heard maintenance and parts are really expensive for BMWs though, is that true?

From what ive learned, if you own a car....... its expensive to maintain. Gas, oil, parts, labour, wash, wax, accessories, insurance, tickets, plates, fees and registrations, emission and safety tests.... my god they just dont let up.

Last edited:
From what ive learned, if you own a car....... its expensive to maintain. Gas, oil, parts, labour, wash, wax, accessories, insurance, tickets, plates, fees and registrations, emission and safety tests.... my god they just dont let up.
And a motorcycle is a scaled down Ferrari to maintain.

I like that style 3 series. The M3 in that style is one of my fav cars!

Nice and clean though Blanco, very nice! :)

Back