SO.. FUCKING.. MAD...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a son and that vid didn't really piss me off. Maybe because I know I will never raise my child that way. It was actually kind of funny. That kid is gonna take a lot of ass whippin's when he gets enrolled in school. It is sad to see such an innocent person being taken over by his environment.

i know a few jewish kids that are bigger than most. that kid will learn his lesson pretty fast.

wow... if i said that when i was younger, i probably would have gotten my head ripped off.

I only had to hear 2 seconds of it to know that kid is gonna end up like the kid in american history x. his parents just screwed him for life.

my co worker heard the l kid and looked at me funny....lol thank god i know him...and my office is the shit

i think the parents are gonna be FUCKED

kids are uncontrollable and unpredictable to say the least...

this kid is gonna start spouting that shit at the absolute worst time and then the parents will have to explain it... or get beat to shit... either/or

but let me pose this question...
how is this any different than the black parents that teach their children that the white man is the devil, or Jewish parents teaching their kids that non-Jews are the goyim and are just another animal...?

hate breeds hate, and its an endless cycle...

Quoted post[/post]]
how is this any different than the black parents that teach their children that the white man is the devil, or Jewish parents teaching their kids that non-Jews are the goyim and are just another animal...?

really, i have no problem with jews but orthodox and serbian jews can all go kill themselves. "oh your better than me because im not jewish? well i treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated. eh watever, at least i didnt kill jesus"

Quoted post[/post]]
i know a few jewish kids that are bigger than most. that kid will learn his lesson pretty fast.

The problem with him learning his lesson, is if this is the way he's being brought up he doesn't know any better.

However, after his 5th or 6th expulsion from school... maybe his parents will look back and think... 'hmm we fucked up.'

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

The problem with him learning his lesson, is if this is the way he's being brought up he doesn't know any better.

However, after his 5th or 6th expulsion from school... maybe his parents will look back and think... 'hmm we fucked up.'

unless they decide to home school him from the get-go...

yeah like those twin anti-semitic singer girls...im sure thats the only reason they are still alive.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

really, i have no problem with jews but orthodox and serbian jews can all go kill themselves. "oh your better than me because im not jewish? well i treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated. eh watever, at least i didnt kill jesus"

The dumbest fucking thing ever posted on hondaswap right there ladies and gentlemen. :dry:

And FYI for ya there buddy... Jesus was a jew.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

The dumbest fucking thing ever posted on hondaswap right there ladies and gentlemen. :dry:

And FYI for ya there buddy... Jesus was a jew.
i know and fuck you. work as a valet for an orthadox or serbian jew party. they treat you like your less than human and arent nice about it either. example: we were working a serbian party in deal, nj. wealthy fucking town that i surf in. it had to be around 100 degrees out in direct sunlight with a parking lot that was down the block, not great working conditions when your in a shirt and tie with a jacket. so we take our jackets off. the host of the party tells us to put them back on. then at the get out where running back and forth and this kid passes out by the key board. so we stop what we are doing and get him water, make sure hes ok, etc. multiple people came up, while this kid is still in a daze, and say things like "can i get my car please?" or my favorite, "go get my car, its too hot out here for me to be standing in direct sunlight." i was ashamed to be human that day.

i have many jewish friends, im not an anti-jewish in any way, but these people are like what osama is to muslims. they are horrible to any one who is not them. dont agrue this point if your not talking from experience, you think you might have an idea but you dont.

Back