So.... how did your elections come out?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
I know that a lot of polls are still open, but some of the results are getting known.
howd they turn out for you?

WA is still open but more than likely we are going to end up with re-electing Murray. Thanks coastal Washington for making us pound sand.

Down here in Florida we got lucky and got Marco Rubio...I voted for him even though he has his faults BUT he was much better IMO than that Obama rubber stamp alex sink or that spineless fuck charlie christ

we're fucked for another 2-6 years.... like usual.

we should just have an election groundhog.

I wish election were more about wanting one guy than NOT wanting the other.

Its because at the local level and state level complete dumb shits get elected and they march on up through the ranks. By the time they run for Senate or Governor they are "household names" and the uneducated vote for them because they have seen their signs. Once in the Senate or whatever they then run for President and there you have it. It really does start at the local level, city counsel, mayor, district rep on and on.

Then you have the people which sit on their hands while the whole system fucks itself. It is fucked because people have adopted the "my vote doesn't count" line and we have ended up here.

well drake, is it safe to assume you voted for rossi?

Sorry I screwed up posting names when I posted and I cant edit my thread, This is what my post SHOULD have said

Down here in Florida we got lucky and got Marco Rubio...I voted for him even though he has his faults BUT he was much better IMO than that spineless fuck charlie christ or kendrick meek...Also it looks like I will get my second wish which was alex sink losing as well, She's nothing more than an obabama/pelosi/reid rubber stamp

The tax cap referendum got shot down, bad. Which is a good thing. The school system wanted to put a cap on the property taxes by percentages, which means taxes would have gone up from what they are now. It got destroyed by 7,000 votes (11,000 to 4,000). lol

Other than that, the results were scrolling too fast for me to really read while I was sitting at the bar and the tv showing them was over my shoulder behind me.

Texas got rick perry again........wich is alot better than the bitching pussy as dem that was running all his ads where mudslinging shit........not what i will do for you but what he will mess up if i dont get elected...........

we got duval patrick again... what a shitfit.

Have you guys met rossi? I have.

He's a fucking tool shed douchebag. And a fucking puppet at that. The only thing he has done in the last 4 years is not get indicted with the rest of his cronies.

Ted Strickland got voted out, which sucks because he was actually working against my university's president trying to cut his funding because his spending is fucking ridiculous... They just rebuilt a useless plaza that everyone liked before for a cool 2mil, plaza is built ok, but they put in the shittiest fountain, which broke 2 weeks after installing it. They tacked on $75/Credit Hour for that shit, then he proposed to build a $100,000+ Clock tower across the street not only spending unnecessary money, but also eliminating pay/hour parking, which is going to decrease income. On top of that they just bought a $15,000 Gem car because the 3 that they have already, on top of the 3 dozen heated Kubota side by sides, Cushmann heated enclosed golf carts, and plain old golf carts, wasn't enough to haul executive ass around in, because fuck knows why. They can literally park anywhere on campus as well... plus a several $100,000 Recreational field they're building where there used to be dorms (We're very limited on housing) right next to, guess what, a recreational field, and across the street from a massive ass recreational center. Oh and you can't forget the raise he gives himself every semester... Shits fucked up.

Have you guys met rossi? I have.

He's a fucking tool shed douchebag. And a fucking puppet at that. The only thing he has done in the last 4 years is not get indicted with the rest of his cronies.

And Patty Murray is not an entrenched special interest pandering whore?

I cant believe harry reid beat sharon angle, or that the blumenthal guy in ct actually got elected - hes like an effeminate, white version of Obama.

Back