So.... how did your elections come out?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Russ Feingold lost. Ugh.

Now these people that where put into place had better get there fucking heads on straight and actually work towards delivering what they have been selling. I am not expecting miracles or a complete policy reversal but god damn it I want to see some actual conservatism. And I don't care who the hell it comes from. I want smaller government. I want less special interest, I want our god damn freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Last edited:
Now these people that where put into place had better get there fucking heads on straight and actually work towards delivering what they have been selling. I am not expecting miracles or a complete policy reversal but god damn it I want to see some actual conservatism. And I don't care who the hell it comes from. I want smaller government. I want less special interest, I want our god damn freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

See I'm in that boat. Completely in that boat. But unfortunately the GOP has shown it likes to spend money on nothing more than fear mongering and war(IE every if not most of all are ex-corporate execs) and the Democrat Party like to spend their money on dreams in the sky.

At that though. Poll Shows Voters Don’t Know GDP Grew With Tax Cuts - BusinessWeek

This just shows how uninformed the voters are. I am neither republican or democrat.

Over here in South Carolina, We have our First female Governor, Nikki Haley. We had like a one or two democrats in office on the state level but now its ALL republican. Not to mention that in the house SC is like 40-45% republican so its pretty much like, ''yay republican power..."

Rick Snyder, our governor elect in MI, has never held public office before, and paid for his campaign almost entirely out of his own pocket. This is the kind of candidate I think a lot of people are/were looking for.

Rick Snyder, our governor elect in MI, has never held public office before, and paid for his campaign almost entirely out of his own pocket. This is the kind of candidate I think a lot of people are/were looking for.
same deal with linda mcmahon. too bad my state is full of liberal hippie welfare fucks

Back