So...how do I go about solving this???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All you guys who keep telling her to rent tools keep saying free lol. It isn't 'free'... Well, in the end it is free but don't forget she has to pretty much pay what they are worth and then she will get her money back when she returns the borrowed tools.

You gotta know someone with at least a few tools... or at least a friend's dad who has tools...

ok so newb rep'd b16racer because b16racer thinks that cel is trying to e-fuck aleaf??
so you guys think that because cel sticks up for aleaf hes trying to e-fuck her??
what you guys dont understand is that aleaf has a friendship with some of the members outside of the internet,she talks to cel frequently as friends
she talks with me as friends and i know she talks to other people from the site as friends.,i admit some of the stuff in here is fucked p to say/type and thats why hes sticking up for her
I tried to help her too, retard. Just because jokes were said doesn't mean we all aren't trying to help her.

As for Cel, He jumps on people for liking certain things he doesn't like, saying things he doesn't like, sometimes tells people to die, like in this thread for example... Yet he sticks up for her and only her? Hmm... :ph34r:

You or him can come with a bunch of other excuses and all that jazz as to why he sticks up for her but the fact is that, this is HS, you are guilty until proven innocent :)

He does. As do I. She's cute, young, and genuinely into cars. Has a good head on her shoulders. Why not?

He does. As do I. She's cute, young, and genuinely into cars. Has a good head on her shoulders. Why not?
word..shes a good kid and hasnt done anything wrong,which is why im trying to explain the situation,byut i dunno guess the e-muscles have to be shown sometimes

hhaahaahaa I DONT HAVE A CAR LOL
You do know that being hit by a car is still a "car accident", right?

As for sleeping with him... Sluts do get what they want all the time. But then you spend so much money on razors to cut yourself, booze to forget, and the only mirrors you can stand looking at yourself in are the ones covered in the blow your about to put up your nose. Sluts are like turbo Eclipses, outside their hot, have all the right curves, and perform to boot, but inside their screaming for help and will blow up without warning. Don't be a turbo Eclipse. This has been a public service announcement by SlushBox Entertainment. Keep your pussy on a pedestal.

As for sleeping with him... Sluts do get what they want all the time. But then you spend so much money on razors to cut yourself, booze to forget, and the only mirrors you can stand looking at yourself in are the ones covered in the blow your about to put up your nose. Sluts are like turbo Eclipses, outside their hot, have all the right curves, and perform to boot, but inside their screaming for help and will blow up without warning. Don't be a turbo Eclipse. This has been a public service announcement by SlushBox Entertainment. Keep your pussy on a pedestal.
would you mind explaining to me what you mean?;)
i tried to understand who/what you were tlking about but it could go both ways

Someone rep him on behalf of the Cel'ster.

Pretty much what phyregod said. I would probably clue your mom into the fact that he is trying to pay you for sex too. I would get your car out of there as soon as possible. It would be pretty shitty if the next thread involving you and your car at his place started out with "Well he was drunk and......" The dude sounds like a douche. I would get as far away from him as possible. Even if you have to scrounge up the cash to tow your car some place else.

I did. After I endured it for about a year. She basically told me it was my fault and she knew all along. He had told her he was going to "hit on me" because I asked him for help with my car too much.

I think a simple "no" would have sufficed.

The other day some guys at a gas station were staring at my ass I guess (I didn't see). I got back in the car and my brother told me. She pretty much told me "If I don't want guys to stare at my ass that I should wear a mumu". If that gives you any idea on how much help she is. I told her to pull over and I walked home. She seems to think it's my fault what other people do or think when it upsets me.

My grandpa's going to help me pay for a shop to finish it up. It's already been sitting around for almost a month now and I'm running out of time getting things done with no car.

Bummer deal. I wish I could help you out of this mess.

Probably too late, but for what a shop would charge to finish up, you could still buy that tool set and parts and bang it out yourself. And have tools for next time. Let your grandfather know that and see what he thinks..

Yeah... When I get a job, I'm going to invest in some good tools (go ahead lol). As for my family, after her boyfriend did that, I went the fuck off on her. Just about how she never follws through blah, blah, blah. I can tell she's at least making an effort now.

I just hate it when people ask me why I even talk to them still. I mean, they're my family. They may just be an entriely rank pile of shit and my maturity level in most aspects surpasses my mom's (though some of you might say otherwise), but they did try to help me, at least in some point in time.

Besides, he'll get his. When he least expects it. And probably not by me.

I'll post updates when something wrongfully happens to my mom and she decides to come to her senses.

Thanks for the help by the way!!!

I do. And they did. But, it's still not enough if you're stuck with a warped head and no money. That's where we left off.

Yup being poor blows, however i get 3 paychecks this month (get paid bi-monthly) so i have an extra bit to spend, top up my savings and credit card accounts :cool:. I need to invest in some commons things (torque wrench, mulitmeter and some regular wrenches.

Back