So how many of you xbox homos...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
are going to preorder COD5 (Call of Duty 5) and/or GOW2 (Gears of War 2)?

I'm not too sure of GOW2 cause I can only play a game like that with someone else.

But COD5 looks badass in the demos, after 3 kills you get the UAV like in 4, but at a 5 kill streak you get artillery shells instead of the airstrike, and at 7 kills you get dogs instead of a chopper.

I'm pretty sure, after watching some Demos, that I'm going to pre-order COD5. I think November 11th is the big day.

what between COD4 and COD5? That's like saying COD3 and COD4 are the same game. It's the same type of game, but different weapons, story and pretty much game altogether.

all based off the same engine. It's the same game just in WWII packaging.

So I guess after you bought SMB 1 for the SNES, you never played SMB 3?

Same engine, must be the same game, huh? (not...)

I will be getting it the day it comes out.. I started playing 4 again so that I would get used to it again haha.

i got 4 last week, but im done with WWII (even pacific theater).

So I guess after you bought SMB 1 for the SNES, you never played SMB 3?
Same engine, must be the same game, huh? (not...)

completely different game and wrong system :eek:

ive got better things to spend my money on november 11, like beer.

completely different game and wrong system :eek:

ive got better things to spend my money on november 11, like beer.

I played smb 1, 2, and 3 on the snes. They also had dr mario on that system too.

I kinda want an snes so i can go back to playing some classics. haha

Personally i think pre-ordering games is a nerdy thing to do. Ive yet to pre-order a game to date and have always gotten it pretty well release day. Especially with Halo3, i saw people climbing over eachother at the door trying to get theirs first, pre-order slips in hand. I waited patiently for my shift to end, walked up to the counter picked up the game (in a box of many) and payed. People looked at me in the pre-order line as i walked to an open cash lol. Id only pre-order something rare and/or expensive, like a car.

I think a WWII game will be awesome in the COD4 engine, so i think ill be getting it, also im kind of a WWII nut anyway.

I played smb 1, 2, and 3 on the snes. They also had dr mario on that system too.

I kinda want an snes so i can go back to playing some classics. haha
Love me some Dr. Mario. My friends and I made a drinking game out of it. Like pretty much everything else we did/do.

But I just started playing Call of Duty 4 a few days ago with my boy. I'm into it. I'll beat this one before I get a new one though.

BTW, last time I pre-ordered something(San Andreas) I didn't even get it until after it was re-stocked on shelves anyway.

Wow, Call of Duty 5 commercial on TV, first one I've seen. Weird.

Last edited:
i walked into Walmart the day San Andreas was release and bought it.. the main reason people pre-order is because they usually get the limited edition copies.. the ones that come in tin box

One of the few games I've actually preordered was Halo 3. There really wasn't any point in pre-ordering it either. There were a shit load of copies and no one was really snatching them up like was anticipated. Doubt I'll ever pre-order a game again.

Wasn't that the turn based Mario game?

Back