so I bought another Honda...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
t6s57a.jpg

t6s5c5.jpg

t6s7zt.jpg

w00t! '00 929. I'm the second owner, it's never been laid down, and it's got 17,000 miles on it. Full Akrapovic titanium header/exhaust, some sort of filter (not sure what brand), Power Commander, shaved undertail, integrated turn signals, and kevlar front and rear brake lines.

And HOLY SHIT is it fast...

oh, and I got pulled over and got a ticket shortly after buying it. Won't say how fast I was 'allegedly' going, but according to the officer it was way too fast for the shoulder.

whoops.

Oh, I took off the tank bra, by the way. Faggoty ass ugly ass saggy ass worthless piece of faux leather.

I've never liked the assends of those bikes, even your bike has a undertail kit and still IMO it looks like ass. just a big blocky ass, kinda like the old ninjas.

still a kick ass bike, it just has one ass ugly tail.

nice. Wanna race?

(I hope that isn't a paint gun with flat black paint I hear going in the background!)

nice lookin bike will. Im sure it looks much better now without that gayass tank bra, but im sure the tank was pretty chafed under it eh? ive always liked the looks of the 929's. good luck with it and be careful and wear gear. oh and 17k shit that is a little high....ive got 4300 on my bike now and i feel like its getting up there :blink:

thats sexy....

did u get paid for ur other bike already?

fuck im still fighting with my insurance co over a price for my car, and that got stolen in january!

i always liked cbrs in general. nice 929

Back