So I bought this today:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
91crx1.jpg

91crx2.jpg

Decent little car. Runs and drives well...its a DX but whatever, I bought it to re-sell and finance some new wheels for my 1g :)

yeah, as I was test driving it I kept thinking "maybe I should keep it, and play with it a little"....I do miss my old EF's, but I think my 1g deserves more attention (being an official "antique" now)

I thought it was

I just checked the Mass DMV site...cars gotta be 25 years old for the antique plates...

almost there

also, does that thing run?

yes the second gens are good to trade to idiots who don't want their first gens.

that said, anyone wanna trade me my 91 hatch for an 87 Si hatch ?

Quoted post[/post]]
I thought it was

I just checked the Mass DMV site...cars gotta be 25 years old for the antique plates...

almost there

also, does that thing run?

of course it runs! just need a radiator since we broke the one we had :cry:

You know what? If you had fucked it up so severely and without hesitation, I would :)

Now I'm gonna hold out to see what the dirty dirty south has to offer. Rust free, black 3rd gen Si Hatch... yummy.

well...I can't help it that the neighbor slammed into it... :mad:

and the engine is only knocking real good...and thats it...other than that...plop some bearings in it, a sterio...and it's good to go...Plus it has over a year left on the emissions... :wink:

damn it now I miss my crx :mad:

good thing they are cheap and I can always pick up another one

Back