So I broke a cam holder bolt. Need Advice ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont know how many dohc vtec heads you think your gonna find in a junkyard..lol
None. 5 junkyards on the way home and not even one Integra from 90-01. I called 2 dealerships and stopped at one. Honda needed a P/N when I called. Acura of Ocean was fucking useless and Open Road Acura was really helpful. Unfortunately the $10 worth of parts would take 3-4 days pre-paid.

And I can't find the P/N anywhere. I knew this would be a pain in the ass, but this sucks.

from what i know from your user name and ride info im guessing you have a 1997 integra ls auto

you want part 9 and 11
13st70_e10.gif

9 90002-PH3-000BOLT, FLANGE (6X40)1997INTEGRA 1.94
1190003-PH3-000BOLT, FLANGE (6X60)1997INTEGRA 2.33

got the info here.
Acura Parts @ AcuraAutomotiveParts.org - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Acura Carland

Damn bro, exact pic the guy at Open Road Acura showed me on the comp to figure out exactly what I needed. Nice.

I just ordered it. And still actually cheaper than what they wanted at Open Road. I bought 3 of each. Replace the two broken ones, then there are another two that didn't break but I over torqued so they might be weak. Than one set in case I get muscles again.

Got to get this thing on the road so I can get to work, make some money, and by your EF hatch, haha.

majestichonda is the shit when oredering parts online.. i love those diagrams for sure. im just like..uhh i need...10, 45, and 17 lol

Back