So, I did my taxes the other day...got a refund coming

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
I had an 00 TL1000 back in 00-01. I ride my brothers Ninja once in a while if I have the urge, but I'm thinking about picking up my own bike again for the spring time...

I'd like to pick up a used S1..I've always loved them. Definatly something along these lines anyway (S1, Monster 900, Bandit)

1987_0.jpg

i kinda like buells. not a huge fan of naked bikes, butt hey are just so unique looking. and they sound fucking sick.

I'm all set w/full fairings

everyone and they're uncle has GSXR's around here

1200cc's
V2
86hp @ 6k
107ft lb's tq
425 lbs

The oil flows through the frame, exhaust is underneath the bike

they do sound really nice

they arent the fastest or the best handling. harley just basically stuck one of there motors in a sport bike frame.

but youll know one when you hear it, prolly the meanest sounding streetbike ive heard.
mv agusta f4's are gonna have to be the most badass sounding bike though. sound like a ferrari.

Quoted post[/post]]
they arent the fastest or the best handling. harley just basically stuck one of there motors in a sport bike frame.

but youll know one when you hear it, prolly the meanest sounding streetbike ive heard.
mv agusta f4's are gonna have to be the most badass sounding bike though. sound like a ferrari.
:werd: Agusta's sound bad ass, handle good, but are very pricey

i will own an f4 spr one day.

32k sticker price ><

they have magnesium alloy parts that are more expensive by themselves then some whole bikes.

Quoted post[/post]]
I had an 00 TL1000 back in 00-01. I ride my brothers Ninja once in a while if I have the urge, but I'm thinking about picking up my own bike again for the spring time...

I'd like to pick up a used S1..I've always loved them. Definatly something along these lines anyway (S1, Monster 900, Bandit)
Buells suck ass. get the monster :thumbsup: a much better bike Ducatti > Buells

I like the single seat, hence the Buell

actually, I bid on a Monster 900 that went through the auction last week. Recovered theft, not much was missing...it did $1700 (I stopped at $1200)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Buells suck ass. get the monster :thumbsup: a much better bike Ducatti > Buells

:werd:

Buells are hideous.

I think hayabusa's are hideous

I don't like full fairing sport bikes

the buell is just my style

no turn signals, no mirrors, no license plate at least.

unless theres something else you could easily make it street legal.

i love buells, my friend has a real nice one. he also has a modded mustang bullet. thats sweet too.

Back