so i f'ed up my condo tonight.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm just doing some rough sketches at this point... nothing with any numbers/lengths

its still a ways off.... i'm not even sure if i'm staying in CT for much longer or not...

Converting rough sketches into finished design drawings is what I do best.

:popcorn: this was good readin' 6yrs later as i drill holes in my walls - thanks for the entertaintment. :D

Who is that pissedoff tool guy?

He hasnt posted in forever.

:popcorn: this was good readin' 6yrs later as i drill holes in my walls - thanks for the entertaintment. :D
Yep, I was looking though New Posts yesterday and there it was - I had to do a double take and read some to grasp the full understanding of the arching drill bit plunge cut into the drywall. On a common wall too! That's world class!!!

Like something that was scripted right out of Animal House. Or, maybe a good Michael Keaton "Mr. Mom" chainsaw interior remodel project - "220/221 whatever it takes"... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yep, I was looking though New Posts yesterday and there it was - I had to do a double take and read some to grasp the full understanding of the arching drill bit plunge cut into the drywall. On a common wall too! That's world class!!!

Like something that was scripted right out of Animal House. Or, maybe a good Tom Hanks "Mr. Mom" chainsaw interior remodel project - "220/221 whatever it takes"... :thumbsup:

Wasnt Mr. Mom Michael Keaton....Tom Hanks was the money pit.

she's not back, she's just here for another quick visit. she never stays long.

hi dacheat.

You change your mind more than most girls change their tampons.
I actually did look into this seriously before i bought my house. Land was super expensive at that time, and nothing really in an area that wasn't a yuppie condo complex of 3200 sq foot houses on .22 acres of land.
And my work from home position turned into a go into the office every day position, so leaving the area was no longer an option.

i'm going to new hampshire at some point in my life. hopefully sooner than later. but where i want to go, there are no jobs. So, i basically need to be able to pay for the place cash and have life money to spare. And i don't have that. Realistically, i'll probably end up with a small cabin/etc for a 2nd home/vacation spot up there to spend weekends on such, but still have to grind it out for a living elsewhere. there's some nice 50-100 acre plots selling for around $1000 an acre these days.

i'm going to new hampshire at some point in my life. hopefully sooner than later. but where i want to go, there are no jobs. So, i basically need to be able to pay for the place cash and have life money to spare. And i don't have that. Realistically, i'll probably end up with a small cabin/etc for a 2nd home/vacation spot up there to spend weekends on such, but still have to grind it out for a living elsewhere. there's some nice 50-100 acre plots selling for around $1000 an acre these days.
where about in NH? i will agree that NH is a nice place but trust me you dont want to live there.its best for a get away place.

Back