so i found out mygirlfriend was cheating on me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
so after 6 years and living togeter for 3 i find out she was cheating on me. funny it was a good friend or so i thought. i dont know what the fuck to do. as soon as i found out about it i called the other kid and went to his house but he left. i already talked to my dad about a lawyer to get me out of jail and all that shit. i guess its a start to a new life. btw hes on this site SIREG and his name is brandon. i just need to vent....

oh shit!~

it ain't worth it bro.

think of it like this--- he did you a favor.

whether it was him, or some random dude you didn't know, fact is your girl cheated on YOU. better now then even more later on in life....

seriously though, just let it go. nothing good is gonna come from freaking out and beating the hell out of someone.

move on, find someone better. you'll thank yourself later

Quoted post[/post]]
tell her you've got aids.

brilliant.

top her and tell her you were banging the local nasty town skank and freak her out.

then move on after your short, sweet little revenge.

She's not worth the cum she was once a dumpset for, and thats how you have to look at her from now on.

thing is i have never even done anything like that and she knows it.

just post the nudie pics you have of her all over those revenge boards and send her the links. start with plaetsuzy.com or something

i dont have any. i dont even have the stomach to do it. thats why i dont understand why ya know

I'm sorry man. I don't know what to say to make you feel completely better but yeah, shit happens and you seem like you're handling it better than I or most would. Good luck and good job on so far on keeping your cool.

nahh im going to cry my self to sleep most likely. its no big deall reall y untill i start looking arond my place and see what we have together

whoa.... so who got cheated on??? there is two different ppl on here taling about it.... im confused......

dale, like i said bro, ive known the girl for 2 weeks, and my vibe was very bad. honestly its the best thing thats ever happened to you. lemme move in. your condo will be a slut factory in 2 weeks flat.

well be shoving house hold untensils in all 10 of these biotches holes.

Back