so i found out mygirlfriend was cheating on me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:eek:

I don't know what to think here. SIREG done took a man's woman from the board ? I can see this going to 16 pages easily.

ya, and he hasn't replied yet
LMAO
would you?

sorry to hear about your troubles man, this is some serious shit...
but at least you found out... now you just have to handle it
don't flip your shit and kill him, its not worth it...

Quoted post[/post]]
ya, and he hasn't replied yet
LMAO
would you?

sorry to hear about your troubles man, this is some serious shit...
but at least you found out... now you just have to handle it
don't flip your shit and kill him, its not worth it...

we will see.... im not going to his house anymore to find him. his mom even knew he was fucking her. but if i do see him, may god be with him.

Quoted post[/post]]
oh shit!~

it ain't worth it bro.

think of it like this--- he did you a favor.

whether it was him, or some random dude you didn't know, fact is your girl cheated on YOU. better now then even more later on in life....
Couldn't have said it better. He showed you your girl was a whore, thank him for it. If you beat anyone's ass it should be the girl. Well don't hit a girl but relocate her shit to the front lawn at least.

Quoted post[/post]]
so after 6 years and living togeter for 3 i find out she was cheating on me.

I feel like a little bitch for asking becuase it is not of my business but how did you find out?

But when you yell at the bitch make her cry and make her know that she is a fucking whore.

its no fun making girls cry, cuz even if she is a "whore" she will tell all her friends and eventually everyone will think you're an asshole.

just have her move out, and move on. find another girl. we're young! :mrgreen:

this is the most sound and undestructive advice i have ever given, and this is coming from someone who LIKES revenge.

Quoted post[/post]]
its no fun making girls cry, cuz even if she is a "whore" she will tell all her friends and eventually everyone will think you're an asshole.

just have her move out, and move on. find another girl. we're young! :mrgreen:

this is the most sound and undestructive advice i have ever given, and this is coming from someone who LIKES revenge.
I'm more of a "fuck your friend" kind of revenge guy. And if it's a dude I'll get his girl. And if he doesn't have one then I'll get him one and then take her.

I say it's an awesome chance to move forward and get yourself a quality girl.

Back