so i found out mygirlfriend was cheating on me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
its no fun making girls cry, cuz even if she is a "whore" she will tell all her friends and eventually everyone will think you're an asshole.

just have her move out, and move on. find another girl. we're young! :mrgreen:

this is the most sound and undestructive advice i have ever given, and this is coming from someone who LIKES revenge.
I'm more of a "fuck your friend" kind of revenge guy. And if it's a dude I'll get his girl. And if he doesn't have one then I'll get him one and then take her.

same deal. just one day i felt better after NOT enacting revenge.

oh its going to happen. his brother has a wedding this next week, and i want him to look nice and pretty for the pictures..

That sucks, kick her ass to the curb. Think about this you will now have more money to spend on cars.

yeah but that means i have more bills to pay here. i never understood when people said " man this feels like a dream" i look at here and just cant understand wtf she/ they were thinking. she was the kinda girl that would get mad if i looked at another girl. idk how im going to get all her shit out. after six years my shit is hers and hers is mine. but i'll figure somthing out im sure of that.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
oh shit!~

it ain't worth it bro.

think of it like this--- he did you a favor.

whether it was him, or some random dude you didn't know, fact is your girl cheated on YOU. better now then even more later on in life....
Couldn't have said it better. He showed you your girl was a whore, thank him for it. If you beat anyone's ass it should be the girl. Well don't hit a girl but relocate her shit to the front lawn at least.

Best advice in the thread, beating someone's ass is so high school. My .02 :confused:

I say enjoy you freedom. dont rush into a relationship right now; enjoy the fact that you dont have to deal with any of it. figure yourself out before starting a new relationship otherwise it probably wont work out.
just go out and have fun

does this girl know you know yet or what?

o fuck yeah she does. shes here cleaning and shit. i cant just tell her to take a box of shit and leave. shes looking for a place to go. im upstairs and she down.

o fuck yeah she does. shes here cleaning and shit. i cant just tell her to take a box of shit and leave. shes looking for a place to go. im upstairs and she down.

dude, its not your problem... she did this to herself when she decided to fuck your friend...
tell her to take whatever she needs for now and come back with the sheriff to get the rest of her shit or you'll leave it in the front yard.
if she refuses to leave call the cops, or just change the locks when she does leave to go somewhere

who's name is on the lease?

boot her ass out. The weather is nice, she ain't gonna die. She has no right nor privilege in your home anymore. She forfeited when she decided to suck your friend's dick, and he sealed his fate when he decided to whip it out.

Don't be courteous nor polite with these vermin. You owe them nothing

lol change the locks...then if you can throw shit out the window one thing at a time. the things you like that are yours/hers you keep. I'm sure she's said what's yours is mine to you at least once after six years of dating. :p

get her out of there...she will start talking to you and using her powers against you...BECAREFULL you have a slut in the house. what if she kills you while you are sleeping?

i think the other guy should take her in...let him worry about it

fuck her...oh wait

yea man I wouldn't even of let her stay a minute after i found out, even though it was a 6 year relationship, you can sort through the stuff that you know is hers and put that shit on the front lawn!! it would be even better if it was raining..

the way I see it...what is there to talk about? she fucked around, she's done. if my girl did that she'd lose my trust plain and simple.

Back