so i found out mygirlfriend was cheating on me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not even that dude.. you can NEVER trust her again.. once they cheat they will do it again..

what's wrong with you? I wouldn't even look her in her eyes man.

are you being serious?

what do you mean you don't just her? you mean trust?

maybe im just different but like i said all of her shit would be out and i would never give her the oppurtunity to speak to me again

not even that dude.. you can NEVER trust her again.. once they cheat they will do it again..

not sure lol. but i told her she could be forgivin if she kills him. simple as that.

bahahahahhaa
thats awesome, i see your line of thinking...
its like telling her you'll get back together with her... as soon as you stop breathing

maybe im just different but like i said all of her shit would be out and i would never give her the oppurtunity to speak to me again
her name is on the lease... that when the cops come in and kick you out and your shit ends up on the curb...

Quoted post[/post]]

not sure lol. but i told her she could be forgivin if she kills him. simple as that.

bahahahahhaa
thats awesome, i see your line of thinking...
its like telling her you'll get back together with her... as soon as you stop breathing

her name is on the lease... that when the cops come in and kick you out and your shit ends up on the curb...

yea that would probably happen...i thought he said he wasnt sure she was on the lease..

is there pictures of this hoe? :)

please have more self respect than her

if you stay, then youll show her you are weak...go to your parents house or something...get out...GOD I HATE WOMEN LIKE THAT and the bad part is that they all have it in them....

No matter what you say... after 6 years with anyone... you still love her.

That shit sucks the furry side of a sweaty sack.

Moving on will not be easy, but it will be the only way past this point.

i've been in this situation to. i slept on my friends couch for a month and had all my shit in storage. trust me, anything to get away is worth it. don't waste anymore time.

fuck kicking her out. grab your shit, put it in storage, and like Get_nick said, sleep on a friends couch till you get a new place. if you have to give a notice because of your lease, give the notice just for yourself, that you will be off the lease. Let her ass be stuck with all the bills then she can see what its like being on her own for being a whore.

trust me you need time away, i've been through that shit, she didn't physically cheat on me but she was talking to some other guy, so i moved out, and stuff. put my shit in storage and got a place with a bunch of guys. yea we are back together after a little over a year, but we worked it out and its all good. but at the same time i don't regret doing what i did one bit. it was well worth the hassle that i went through.

btw how old are you? if you guys have been together since high school or a little after that, then trust me you should get away. yea everyone ways it, but its true, you should get out and see what else is out there. even though me and my girl are back together i still don't wanna move back in together anytime soon. its so much better having your own placed to go to without her.

and be careful on kicking her out. its not legal to do that and she can come back with the cops to make you let her in, especially since she is on the lease.

Quoted post[/post]]
No matter what you say... after 6 years with anyone... you still love her.

That shit sucks the furry side of a sweaty sack.

Moving on will not be easy, but it will be the only way past this point.

werd.

everyone so far is right on point. she will be out but i think it will be a couple more days.

Quoted post[/post]]
dale, like i said bro, ive known the girl for 2 weeks, and my vibe was very bad. honestly its the best thing thats ever happened to you. lemme move in. your condo will be a slut factory in 2 weeks flat.

well be shoving house hold untensils in all 10 of these biotches holes.
dale take this big retard up on his offer

if a friend of mine fucked my gf that i have been dating for 5 years my self i would be doing some ass beating highschool or not.

Quoted post[/post]]
if a friend of mine fucked my gf that i have been dating for 5 years my self i would be doing some ass beating highschool or not.

werd...

sometimes you just have to fight. it might not be the most mature thing to do, but sometimes you just have to keep your manhood. if your friend fucking your girlfriend of 5 years isn't worth giving an assbeating to someone, i don't know what else is.

Even though I'm a noob, here's my $.02.

Back in February of '05 I discovered my (now ex) was cheating on me. How did I discover this? Oh.. I walked in on her in bed with the guy in our apartment, in our bed. Yeah.. shit sucks. What's worse is that was a week before our anniversary.

I wanted to snap the guys neck right there, and curb check the girl so bad.. but instead, I grabbed my dog and drove to my dad's house and stayed there.. of course, the bitch called the cops and tried claiming I hit her and shit, and had cops on my doorstep at 3 am. Long story short, they found out she was lying and nothing happened to me.

Stupid fucking me, I took her back. Yes.. took her back.

Oh, and before I discovered this, I found a text on her phone one day of her asking this guy how big his dick was.. wtf is that? Took her back again, then that shit happened.

One year after that, I finally came to my senses and told her to pack her shit up and GTFO of my apartment and my life.

Take my advice, guy... those GIRLS aren't worth it. I would say WOMEN, but any GIRL who cheats on her man is no woman.. period. She is a little girl.

"Babes are like waves, there's always another one coming."

I took my ex back when she left me. Things have been ok since then.

She left me for a friend of mine. He told her a bunch of shit and I merely wasn't there to defend myself. So she dumped me and spent the night with him. That night. Wonderful.

That was a product of smooth talking. He simply talked her into it. There are LOADS of men out there than can talk a woman into anything. Given enough time and the proper string of events,anyone can be taken from their significant other. Even me.

Quoted post[/post]]
I took my ex back when she left me. Things have been ok since then.

She left me for a friend of mine. He told her a bunch of shit and I merely wasn't there to defend myself. So she dumped me and spent the night with him. That night. Wonderful.

That was a product of smooth talking. He simply talked her into it. There are LOADS of men out there than can talk a woman into anything. Given enough time and the proper string of events,anyone can be taken from their significant other. Even me.

it's the same thing for a girl though. if she gets pissed at us (the guy) it's easier for her to do whatever she wants. a guy will have to sweet talk, and charm, and lie. a girl just has to say, "i hate your friend/my ex/whatever" and just because she has a pussy she can get back at you. guys on the other hand have to work for it. we can't say, "i have a dick so i'm gonna screw my ex over."

i still think it's worth giving him a severe ass beating over.

Back