so i found out mygirlfriend was cheating on me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes you do. She's made it look like you don't so that you don't realise that you actually DO, and thus you keep coming back.

You ain't no goldmember.

Quoted post[/post]]
wawawaaaa?

i dont have to work for shit.

i guess you are just a kingpin pimp. i wish i could just pull it out and do my thing. what i said was, guys have to smooth talk a girl when she can just offer it and guys will get a piece of the action.

The lack of a pussy means that I have to build character to get anywhere in a relationship. Honestly, now that I've been doing that for a few decades, I'd take that over having a pussy, having everything handed to me, and being a no-talent cum dumpster.

Be a man :)

Quoted post[/post]]
The lack of a pussy means that I have to build character to get anywhere in a relationship. Honestly, now that I've been doing that for a few decades, I'd take that over having a pussy, having everything handed to me, and being a no-talent cum dumpster.

Be a man :)

i dated girls from CT remember? :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Even though I'm a noob, here's my $.02.

Back in February of '05 I discovered my (now ex) was cheating on me. How did I discover this? Oh.. I walked in on her in bed with the guy in our apartment, in our bed. Yeah.. shit sucks. What's worse is that was a week before our anniversary.
My words would be, "Dude, your in MY bed, having sex with MY girlfriend. Get dressed because I don't want to throw a bleeding, unconcious man out of my house naked."

Quoted post[/post]]
I took my ex back when she left me. Things have been ok since then.

She left me for a friend of mine. He told her a bunch of shit and I merely wasn't there to defend myself. So she dumped me and spent the night with him. That night. Wonderful.

That was a product of smooth talking. He simply talked her into it. There are LOADS of men out there than can talk a woman into anything. Given enough time and the proper string of events,anyone can be taken from their significant other. Even me.
I can smooth talk to most girls and get them to do almost anything. But thats how I landed my current gf.

And I cant believe you took a girl back after leaving you for a friend. I had a girl I truly liked pick my friend over me. When they broke up she came looking for me. My exact words, "You made your decision 3 months ago." And I walked away. Could it have worked, sure. But the fact that she didn't pick me at first means I'm here second and when something better comes along, she would peace.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Back in February of '05 I discovered my (now ex) was cheating on me. How did I discover this? Oh.. I walked in on her in bed with the guy in our apartment, in our bed. Yeah.. shit sucks. What's worse is that was a week before our anniversary.
My words would be, "Dude, your in MY bed, having sex with MY girlfriend. Get dressed because I don't want to throw a bleeding, unconcious man out of my house naked."
That's pretty much what it was. He was asleep, and I smacked him across the face Rick James style and he looked like he saw a ghost.. or maybe it was the ninja inside of me.. :ph34r:

Either way.. he was scared shitless and I now laugh everytime I see the douchebag at car meets because he tries acting cool with me, and all I do is pack a fist and he runs away. :laugh:

BTW, she met him through the car meets and whatnots.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

That's pretty much what it was. He was asleep, and I smacked him across the face Rick James style and he looked like he saw a ghost.. or maybe it was the ninja inside of me.. :ph34r:

Either way.. he was scared shitless and I now laugh everytime I see the douchebag at car meets because he tries acting cool with me, and all I do is pack a fist and he runs away. :laugh:

BTW, she met him through the car meets and whatnots.
no offense, but if she was one of those hoe ass "models" that hangs around car booths, you should have seen it coming. i know a few of those girls and would never even think about a relationship with one of em, maybe a quick fuck, but never a relationship. one of my good friends is with this girl that is a car model and she fucks a new guy everytime she goes somewhere else, like vegas and shit. he is so caught up on her that its not even worth telling him, so i don't even though i know of some very specific shit that happened between her and soem guy in vegas. i know all this shit because she was friends with my GF, so my girl knows some really detailed shit. i tried to hint to him that she wasn't the "good girl" that he thinks she is but he got all offended so i backed off.

me and my girl have always thought it would be fuckin awesome to randomly drop some info to him about the other guys she fucked while with him, then sit back and watch her get kicked to the curb, mainly because he could do a lot better than this girl. we just never figured out the right way to do it without it being obvious it was me or my girl that did it.

bottom line- those girls are hoes, well all of them are in the end i guess, but whatever

been there done that...probably have a warrant in austin for whoppin the ass of the guy i caught my girl with. i dont regret it in the least. i called it closure. im sorry, if you are with my girl, you diserve to catch the beat down of your life. then you can fuck my girl with both eyes swolen the fuck shut, and your mouth bleeding all over the sheets.

I still have my prelude...thats all ive ever needed.

LOL! No.. I'm a good looking guy, or so I've been told but.. she looked a TON better when we got together. She let herself go to shit after the first couple of months though.

P.S. I'm watching Billy Madison right now.. and the 3rd grade teacher is effing hot. That is all.

she is pretty damn hot....i know id be remembering all that crap she was telling me...

Back