so, i got a message from a dating service....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

She looks 34 to me. Remember horse women stay young in the bod, not in the face. You can also tell by the hands. Tell-tale horse chick.

Also, beyond the fat spoiled girls at the ranch, seasoned riders are NEVER fat. She rides Hunt though, which 100 times out of 100 mean she's a royal fuckin' bitch on wheels.

I have a few minutes, so I'll rant.

Women like this are just like "Men like this". She came after you, which means that you have a trait that she can exploit. Men do it, Women do it too.

A Horse-woman is just like a Sports Guy. These people live in a very by-the-numbers lifestyle where if things get the slightest surreal, they will freak out. The moment she observes you sinking $2500 into something for "That damned Honda" then she'll start shopping around to replace you.

Imagine "Sports Guy" when his girlfriend buys an $800 Barbie doll for her collection.

Horse people are also like Non-smokers. They are vehomently trying to convince you of their ways. They will not have a problem upgrading their stall for $400 more a month, then suddenly hit the roof when you buy a new set of rims. Cars are evil, wouldn't it be nice if everyone went back to horses ?

Horsepeople, which are about 90% women in the first place, rank along the same lines as Wiccans and Gays. They are full of political bearing, can't possibly accept an opposing viewpoint - no matter how level and reasoned - And are generally pains in the ass to talk to. Also, on the East Coast our most staunch liberals can all be found on horseback.

Adults that own horses also fancy themselves as some sort of social Elite. And as an elitist, if you don't respect them above and beyond what they deserve, then you're wrong. Also, they will only listen and regard someone that is part of that elite. Computer geeks and car guys aren't in the Horse Elite.

At the age of about 10, all girls love horses. They all want a pony. All 10 year old boys want to be famous athletes and / or musicians. After a while, these desires begin to wane and replenish with desires of making something else out of themselves, and moving onto new dreams.

So a girl that carries that dream of Horses beyond that age is the same as a guy that keeps his room full of posters, model airplanes, star wars figures and his 8th grade soccer trophy. Same caliber of folk.

Not saying that these people are bad - I have models of cars in my bedroom as well - But you simply have to ask if this is the person you want to be involved with. An orgasm is maybe 20 seconds, but the blithering idiot you're stuck with for the rest of the hour is forever.

Keep in mind, that she sees something in you to exploit - And if she sees the same thing that all women see, it's that you'll do anything once she lets you defile her glory hole. We call these people "Man Eaters".

In my online dating experience I dated 3 women like this. It's a trap. They want to talk about you, in the hopes of gleening something that they can hook onto and exploit. You'll feel good that some "Really hot chick is interested in my personality". You'll be tricked into thinking that she cares. All she is doing, as we all do, is searching for your self-destruct button. Since all women love to change their men, they have to destroy what is there before they got there so they can rebuild you. They look towards brainy guys to solve their problems, homely guys to get their way, and successful guys to buy them new saddles. Fuck em, they are single because luckily someone before you was smart enough to figure it out.

When I was looking, as you are now, look at "who you represent". You are a decent man looking for a decent woman that you actually want to spend time with. You're no model, but you're not a deformed freak (Like me !) So you need the self-esteem necessary to go out and start "lookin fer love".

If you WERE a model, then your look for love would also be representative of who you are. When you're hot, you don't need to muster courage to ask women out. But you're not hot. She is.

So what she's done here is not search within her soul to contact you. And what you are craving is someone who can search their soul and gather up the gumption to contact you. She's got a great bod, but this is a bad fit. If you were to meet, she would hold some sort of upperhand over you, and the moment she couldn't - she's up, out.

I have a feeling I know you. There are tons of guys on this forum that hold no emotional attachment to women, and because of it they seem to get all the girls. You, as I, are not like this. We get all emotionally attached to the slightest things, and if you walk into this, regardless of how you convince yourself to stay distant - You'll end up getting hurt. You will because you CAN'T emotionally disconnect. It's not in your nature.

Instead of fighting the deck that life deals you, work with it. While the "guys that get a ton of ass" may get quantities of women that make your head spin, "Deep, involved guys" such as us will instead find less women, but more women we actually enjoy being around. Life, after a while, is no longer a pain in the ass. We can devote our minds and souls into the work that we produce (being men), without the worries that "Tons of Ass" men get. Because our minds reach a different kind of "Completeness" when we are with someone.

It's rarer, but it does happen. And when it does, It all feels as though it's paid off.

-> Steve

I'm also willing to bet that she currently has a boyfriend, and she is searching for her golden parachute.

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 7 2004, 12:58 PM
If you WERE a model, then your look for love would also be representative of who you are. When you're hot, you don't need to muster courage to ask women out. But you're not hot. She is.

what? b is drop dead sexy. :hitit:

i dont know. you cant tell for sure thats how she is, she could be the one exception to that rule. she barely mentions that she likes to ride horses. maybe shes talkin bout mount'n a huge dick or somethin. she also says she likes a bunch of other stuff too.

i will agree on horse women being weird for sure. just the hardcore horse lovers tho.

gotta give her a horse quiz to see how hardcore she is. then if alls clear... :hitit:

women get better in the sack with age :D

oh and shes says NO WAY on smoking.. wonder what she'd think about you blowin smoke rings in her face after a romp session :lol:

Well B, she likes doing anything outdoors, so at least you would get a tan! :lmao:

i went on a few dates with a 31 year old... nothing ever came out of it she was way hot :D

I don't know, I have met 2 people from online dating and both were fucking nuts. But your situation could be different.

I feel that everyone deserves a chance, she might be great for you, if you two meet up and your not interested in her - let her go then.

All I am saying is give it a shot, what do you have to lose :D

im 17.... I WOULD HAVE LOTS OF SEX WITH HER... even if she is old enough to be my mom... hell i hear sex with older women is GrEAT as in they can show you some shit... :)

hitit18.jpg

:thumbsup:

Am I the only one that really dosen't find her all that attractive? 4 out of 10, 5 tops.

"it's time to taste the forbidden fruit"

"milfs are like fine wine 'red', the older the better but eventually they turn to vinegar"

IDMax: Does your younger brother sometimes get ahold of your PC? Because sometimes you can be a twit.

I dated 4 older women than myself - And I wouldn't do it. I gave it a fair shot (The first one lied, the second one told me the truth, the third was totally hot and the other lied.)

The problem with mature women is ... well... basically what they matured into.

-> Steve

I cant see the picture(goddamned parental control(and I'm 18 now)) But from what I have read, :hitit: But, If your looking for love...I guess it never hurts to try, and if youre anything like me(been turned down and dumped by numerous girls in the worst ways possible) then the worst she can say is NO.

who's that retarded-looking fuck holding the football....

and whats up wit hthe not-workage of the link?

somethings wrong with the people she is hanging out with. They don't look on her level. Shes still bangable thought, no dizzy.

Hit it and forget it. thats about all, cause that girl must have issues if she's that hot and no BF or marriage.

But yeah I'd hit that Fo' Sho'

Back