So I Got Married

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poop, leaving work post, if she tells you to sell your car to buy a house, tell her to get a better job. lol

I'll keep that in mind...lol...thanks!

when me and the wife started dating i told her four things that i would not give up

smoking
drinking
cars
hanging out with the guys

needless to say i quit drinking and smokin when i went back to church, cars well she is into them anyway(plus if she ever tells me to get rid of the crx i will threaten to sell the accord which is in my name) and shes a guys girl, she doesnt like hanging out with females too much, she likes cars, video games and action movies so it works out well

cool man...yea...my wife is into cars as well...thank God...and we have the same friends...so that works out too...so its all good! and i dont smoke...but we are both social drinkers...

Congratulations... it appears that you had a wonderful wedding and I hope the cruise is awesome!! :) Makes me wish I had worn the pretty white dress when I got married. Seems like I won't be getting married again in this life. lol

All my best to both of you! You're gonna have some cute kids!!!

Congratulations... it appears that you had a wonderful wedding and I hope the cruise is awesome!! :) Makes me wish I had worn the pretty white dress when I got married. Seems like I won't be getting married again in this life. lol

All my best to both of you! You're gonna have some cute kids!!!
Thanks! :) I cant wait till the cruise gets here...it will be my first cruise...w00t!

which cruise line are you using? I'm trying to plan one for next year, but I've never been on one. Artie's been on quite a few, but I just want to get more opinions. :) Let us know how it goes!!! :)

We are using Carnival...and we will be on the Carnival Glory cruise ship...ill definitely let you know how it goes...but i dont have any other cruises to compare it too...cuz its my first one too...

Back