so i got pulled over on my bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
a couple of days ago i was up a street and decided it was a good idea to pop it up. tuned out to be not such a good idea. about 3 miles up the road i see a detedtive right behinde us (there were 3 of us). we stop at a light and he beeps at us and points to pull over. im thinking do i run or just pull over. i pulled over and the guy that was in front off me takes off and gets away. me and coreyr get pulled over. he gets off fine, me i had no insurance card on me, no licence, no registration. i am all legit but did not have papers on me. so i have my bike towed, and got aressted for wreckless driving and have to go to court now for no reistration and no insurance and wreckless driving.

long story short, got aressted for no insurance, no registration, and wrekless driving. and had to pay the tow bill.

If it wasn't a marked police car, I wouldnt've pulled over. Fuck that, there are enough mondays running around trying to come up with new ways to steal shit...could easily be someone trying to rip off your shit. And he was honking at you? Fuck that.

Take the fuck off next time...if cherries & berries get behind you later down the road, pull over...but until then, fuck the fucking fucker.

just show the judge your paperwork that you have it insured and your registration and he should drop those. now the wreckless driving...you are kinda screwed i believe. did ya have to go to jail?

no jail this time. but last time i did have it for not having my licence on me and wreckless driving. but i got off with just a $35 fine for not haveing the licence.

you dumbass.

and if you had gear on, he wouldn't have been able to ID you either.

+1 for wearing a helmet

Yea I would of not stopped for shit if it wasnt marked

lmfao...duuuuuuuuuuude...why the fuck didnt you drive off...i would have...aint no way im gonna get pulled over if i have a bike

i've gotten bagged by a detective before in a car...
but at least he had a flashing light
in NY the govenor signed a law or some shit stating that unmarked cannot pull you over unless you pose an extreme danger to others etc, but i didn't fight it

i personally think you should have ran, but the chance of wrecking and still gettting caught and getting in even more trouble prob isn't worth it
tops fine and towing will prob be 5 bills, and no time and no damage

how did they tow the bike?
i've heard of them using regular tow trucks, stringing the bike up by the front wheel and just letting it swing and slam into the back of the truck...
but that guy did some serious shit...

its not a question of me getting caught. its the fact that it was in my home town and the thought of me having to look over my shoulder eveytime i go out to ride sucks. by the time i seen him he was right in back of me at a light.

they towed it by putting it on the claw with a ramp that slides on it. before i seen how they tow it i was pissed to know that it might have fell over on a flat bed or somthing.

$4800 back in october. but now i could get around 5400 i think. itching to sell it.

you either run or.........

don't do wheel stands, don't ride without insurance, and don't ride without registration.

Shouldn't they give you a meritorious award...

erebunicrx said:
a couple of days ago i was up a street and decided it was a good idea to pop it up. tuned out to be not such a good idea. about 3 miles up the road i see a detedtive right behinde us (there were 3 of us). we stop at a light and he beeps at us and points to pull over. im thinking do i run or just pull over. i pulled over and the guy that was in front off me takes off and gets away. me and coreyr get pulled over. he gets off fine, me i had no insurance card on me, no licence, no registration. i am all legit but did not have papers on me. so i have my bike towed, and got aressted for wreckless driving and have to go to court now for no reistration and no insurance and wreckless driving.

long story short, got aressted for no insurance, no registration, and wrekless driving. and had to pay the tow bill.

For driving like a maniac, yet remaining "wreck" less?

Back