1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So i got tired of the civic so i picked up this 3.7 litre

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by YouKnowWhoIBee, Oct 4, 2006.

1. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

My 95 hatch back has seen better days so i decided to buy a new car... or mid sized suv. I ended up buying a 2004 Jeep Liberty. This thing is has some torque and definatly a good choice for me. Im 6'4'' 240 :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

what do you think?

2. LateApex31

LateApex31 New Member

I think it's lame.

3. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

"It's a jeep thing... you wouldn't care"

4. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

5. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

Damn those liberties. Shoulda kept the cherokees, they were real jeeps - solid axles 4.0 liter FI inline 6 with actual torque. You should put those mickey mouse lookin lights off the "renegade" on there. Just buy a minivan and get it over with. My daily driver is a 2001 Cherokee Sport, right before they started makin those independent suspension fugly street jeep liberties. Thumbs down.

6. YouKnowWhoIBee

sorry, ill sell the jeep and flat black my civic, breakout my tailights and use saran wrap to make euros, swap out the motor for an h22 and id have the best most jdmest civic out known to man. Your a dick, i know why i dont post in this fucking forum anymore. NOTHING BUT INSULTS. It was alot cooler... 3 years ago.

7. igotnothin

igotnothin New Member

i like it. not much of a jeep juy but thats just preferance. looks good.

not to mension that you not driveing a civic any more. not that there is any thing wrong with that.:mellow:

8. NissanNiNjA2nd

NissanNiNjA2nd Senior Member

9. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

LOL man dont ask for what Honda guys think of ur jeep and then take it personally when they dont like it. I'm sure it suits ur needs just fine and is an awesome grocery getter. It could use some altezzas. jk.

10. k20 eg

k20 eg New Member

well do you want to sell that hb civic

11. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

Nice vehicle. My only gripe is that you sit so close the windshield and the dash is so short, that and rear seats are.... not so good. OH well, you arent gonna be in the back!! Atleast you arent in a civic :p

12. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Not my favorite, but still a solid street vehicle. I have hopped a curb(tried overroading) in one and SMACKED the frame. Even after that I would still rock it as a street DD. And honestly don't get mad at what someone with less than 100 posts has to say about it. I had over 1000 before I started talking shit (in a playful manner) to any of the regulars. Damn these kids today.

13. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Sorry man, I say these things as a reformed Jeep owner. I hated my Jeeps, and I would take the controls of a tailspinning Cessna, but you wouldn't get my ass or pissedoffsol's ass in airjockie' old jeep ever again.

14. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

"can i get a "litre" of cola." hahaha. that was the first thing i thought of when i saw this. good find if you are in the market. don't take it too personally when honda people don't like something other than a honda. if this was a nissan or toyota forum, people would be saying the same stuff. the only site you will get real love from is a jeep forum. sorry brother.

15. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

As far as looks, I like them. I'm sure it'll work for you, but I'm just disgusted with the whole SUV scene. I hate driving a smaller car being around them, in the city, on the highway... I just hate SUVs, can't see through, over, under or around the tanks and the owners drive them like mad crazy assholes around here.

But thats just my personal opinion. Have fun with it and I hope it treats ya well.

How much did it set you back? Did you get an extended warranty on it?

16. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

I agree with Slush, There's a good reason i don't have any rep power. And it probly won't be long before I'm banned. But I do own several jeeps and i don't understand why people buy them for street vehicles. I drive in -40F temps through snow and shitty roads. If you need a jeep for that, get one, that's where they do good. Buying a jeep for the street makes no sense to me. Thats my 2 cents and probly exactly what it's worth.

17. YouKnowWhoIBee

i paid 11.5 for it... 42k on it. And 1400 for 100,000 mile warrenty. Full warrenty down to the tires.

18. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

good that u got the warranty. trannys goin out in my jeep at 75k miles. If it's a stick and you didn't have a warranty, I'd tell you to swap in the 6 speed. I honestly think that would be pretty sweet for a street jeep. O and put a blower on it!
    Jeep Liberty Supercharger

19. vanillakilla

vanillakilla Senior Member

my dad used to own a jeep grand cherokee I have to say I will never own a jeep so many fuckin things went wrong with that thing and he bought it with like 50k on the clock.

20. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

I don't see the need for a street jeep as well, but to each his own. I also don't see the need for SUV's in general. I think if you want to fuck without contraception and have that many kids then you shouldn't have a cool vehicle, you should just be issued a minivan in exchange for your balls. Can you get my hatred of SUVs yet? But as far as Jeeps go, I'll be posting a project jeep on here in the next few months. the only clue I'm giving is that it's older than me.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted