So I had an idea today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skillz2k5

In between touching my self and messing with my civic I was sitting here picking my nose and I had a thought. A chat room for registered hs users... maybe a good idea maybe a bad idea just wondering what everyone else may think of it.

I would have been in there all the time, but I couldn't access it from work....

b made a post on the Java version of the chat thing, and the other one was an AIM private room.

ahh...i used to be all for chat rooms on forums...till i realized how much it takes away from the forum itself...if everyone used the chat room...there would be less posting going on...i vote no chat room...but thats just me

97AccorDEx said:
ahh...i used to be all for chat rooms on forums...till i realized how much it takes away from the forum itself...if everyone used the chat room...there would be less posting going on...i vote no chat room...but thats just me
i agree 100%

+1

Chat room = less posts = forum gets slower = people leave = forum gets even slower...

Besides, We wouldnt be clicking and posting and jumping from page to page like crazed maniacs.. which would cost brian $$$ in lost advertizing. Chat room would be cool, but destructive.

Or noone would use it.. which seems to be the case.

Back