so i just got to work...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jesus everyone's got a house now. Well, it has been like three years.

Yeah... closing on my house was a 2 day for about half an hour a day affair... Not a bit of stress. It was fun, actually. :wink:

THEN I moved in and freaked out cause I didn't have anything to put in the place!

Now, I've got some handmedown couches and coffeetable, and my bedroom is full of my stuff, and my desk is in my living room... It's filling out nicely. I get to decorate the guest bedroom when my roommate moves out after this month. I'm going to make it nice nice nice, mostly cause I never have anyone over. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Closetmaid is the wire stuff, they just have kits available.

in my apartment theyhave a one shelf closetmaid, i went to homedepot and bought a full closet organizer from closetmaid for like 25 bucks. LOVE IT, im taking it with me lol.

btw i move into my place today. Well i start to move.

10am.

i close in 2 hours.

its a 25 min drive to my lawers office.

its at least 15 min to get to the bank and get the check.

that leaves them 1 hr 20 min to get their shit together.

my lawyer says i owe 4950.xx and my previous paper work with my broker says i owe 76xx.xx.

called the broker, shes supposed to be talking to the lawyer...

the lawyer is STILL waiting on the sellers lawyer to get the paper work over to her about the condo costs (since its the 30th, they have to comp 1 day onto december... etc etc... figure out the water bill, and so on)..

so, here i am, sitting by the phone like a retard.... waiting to haul ass to the bank on a min. notice.

FINALLY!

i have a solid figure. off to the bank i go, then off to my closing!

the nightmare might be over soon.....

First to say it: Can I store some shit at your place ?

-> Steve

Awesome news man. That's seriously great for you man. Good luck with the place, and first thing you have to do is walk around naked.

Quoted post[/post]]

-> Steve

I'll offer my place up for storage. But am limited to certain items, like Gigantic TVs, spare playmates, unwanted piles of cash, etc etc..

Freakin' awesome that you finally got a place. No more "this or that" threads or "Imma buy this place!" threads. Its funny that you got the one that you didn't tell us about until you had submitted an offer. Maybe we were cursing you.

Enjoy your "community" rules. :mrgreen:

Congrats B!!! Have fun getting all moved in and dont get to drunk once you get moved in and get reported. That happned just recently to me. Best of luck to you.

Quoted post[/post]]
congrats B

you feeling relieved of the stress yet?
or is it just beginning?

He'll get a bunch of shit moved in, the basics setup (TV, Stereo, 'Net, fridge with beer), power on, blah blah blah.. and at the end of a hard days work, he'll crank up the cold ass shower.. wait.. cold.. Call the.. I don't have a land lord.. ah shit...

Then we'll see the "anyone reccomend a certain kind of hot water heater" thread.

ahh, home ownership. :wub:

P.S. The perpetual heaters is where its at, just incase :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

-> Steve

I'll offer my place up for storage. But am limited to certain items, like Gigantic TVs, spare playmates, unwanted piles of cash, etc etc..

Freakin' awesome that you finally got a place. No more "this or that" threads or "Imma buy this place!" threads. Its funny that you got the one that you didn't tell us about until you had submitted an offer. Maybe we were cursing you.

Enjoy your "community" rules. :mrgreen:

No, Between Airjockie and I we have about 120 pairs of wheels and tires that are all good, and need storing. In fact, last night I spent and hour shooting the shit with some friends in the garage while I did my bi-monthly Tire treatments (I armor-alled them to keep them from rotting). Not to threadjack, but my needs are dire. I live in the Springfield Tire fire.

Back