So i just got wood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds liek they are trying to copy the SMG system... trying....

i dont like it... something is just.... not quite right
the body from the firewall back looks good
the body from the firewall forward looks good
together though it reminds me of that CRX with the accord nose on it
the nose on that war is WAYYYY too fucking big for that car
and that exhaust looks fucking retarded

Cookie cutter. Side skirts and fresh paint don't make shit "futuristic" or even "remarkable". The doubling up on exhaust tips is very "National Lampoon Family Vacation"

mufflers would be the first to go, i like the car a lot but the tailpipes are too... fugly. I dont care though, 5.0L v8, 400hp, and a sub 5 second 0-60 will do just fine.

I hate the mirrors on all of the newer Lexus cars. they're way to friggin big.

yeah...true. the stock rims are kinda cool...and the color is alright...but it looks like a mazda like citizen insane said.

There is a buldge in the hood.... sweet fox bodys are back in style....
Foglights/lower grille.... ran outta ideas? Cuz the GTi didn't look bad enough you had to screw it up a little more and try to put it on the front of a sportyish sedan.
The wheels.... did G-unit design this car? Put some mesh BBS wheels on it
The...."vent"..... *shakes head* give up.
The taillights actually stick out from the kind of flowing lines of the rear end... once again killing any decent angle of the car
Twin stacked pipes......2 nicely tucked in chrome ovals would look better than the 4.
The mirrors are HUGE! if you are going to make it sporty atleast pay attention to what you are doing.
Now the engine... if you are going to boast about building a 400hp 5liter.... make sure that BMW didn't do it 7 years ago.

How are these mirrors huge ? They don't look too bad to me.

Back