So I may be getting an Apartment.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I have a few choices here.

I have to serve in either SLAP in sussex county or take the fall and spend up to 135 days in jail. The commute from my house here is not possible and wouldn't be worth the time out of jail.

Right now, I've been approved for a nice 2 bedroom apartment not to far from where I'd be reporting for SLAP.

The cost is a little under a grand + electric and optional phone/cable etc.

I can afford it and have assistance. I'd only have a part time job probably only making maybe $10/hr until I finished my SLAP program. I'd have a roommate and go to community college out there for something just to occupy my time, maybe it'd be useful.

Whatdaya think?

as long as the roomate is a fucking drug addict social degenrate like all your other friends i think its a good idea.

Find an apartment on the OTHER side of where you will be reporting to SLAP. Like the same distance, but instead of travelling East, consider one East of there, and travel West, /North or South. You get the point. Even a small move will make a world of difference.

And quit talking to your "friends" ASAP. :wink:

I don't get it....

This place is only a few miles away from where I need to be...I personally can't drive there because my license is suspended.

Right now, my current house is 40-50 miles away.

a = your house
b = slap
c = new aprtment
- = 10 miles

a ---- b - c

i think thats what hes getting at. still close to slap, but further away from your old friends and problems.

the girl sounds good. sounds to me like you have a winner plan. get your shit taken care of, get some schooling, get some new friends :p

I think he was thinking that you would be getting another place where you're at now.

Not that you have a choice, but 50 miles is enough to discourage most interaction with the crowd that's fucked you over.

(your house) ---------(new apartment)---(SLAP)

try this instead

(your house)--------------------------------(SLAP)---(new apartment)

Just increase the distance away from all the shit that's bringing you down, while maintaing a close distance to SLAP

Jump on it. But with no roomie. Take the crappy job and go to school, make a new set of friends, and survive with your broke ass until you are off of probation, etc. At minimum, finish the semester that you are attending so the credits count.. This will do wonders for you. New area, and work and school at the same time means not a whole lot of time to get into trouble.

If a roomie is a must, make sure he/she doesnt do drugs or have a rap sheet. There are also several students who are always looking for other roomies.. so you could pick one up at the college. That could help with the new circle of friends thing...

I like this plan alot, it certainly gets my vote.

but she can get pregnant .... no girls...

Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.ad...lains&2s=NJ&2z=

This is the distance between SLAP and my current house.

SLAP and the apartment I can get is only 2-3 miles away..if that.

I could move a little further west but it's only going to be another 5-10 mile difference because I have to be able to get around without making it a rediculous cost.

Newton, eh? I knew you were going to be moving there if you came to Sussex county. Stay away from the drugs there as well.

with your track record i dont think an IUD is going to be enough

but seriously this sounds like a solid plan
best of luck

BINGO! Tell everybody your getting locked up. Don't tell ANYBODY your moving.. Change your cell number... everything.. Because the time will come when one of your scumbag friends is lookin to get high, doesn't have any cash, and starts scrollin through their phone to find somebody to hang out with and scam some cash or weed or whatever off of.

Get 2 jobs if you can. Just do NOTHING BUT WORK for as long as you need to. Stockpile cash, live off of macaroni & ramen noodles... Don't drink, don't fuck your room mate... Just work and sleep. Don't make friends for a little while even. ESPECIALLY not with anybody else in the SLAP program... They are in for the same reasons you are...

Quoted post[/post]]
BINGO! Tell everybody your getting locked up. Don't tell ANYBODY your moving.. Change your cell number... everything.. Because the time will come when one of your scumbag friends is lookin to get high, doesn't have any cash, and starts scrollin through their phone to find somebody to hang out with and scam some cash or weed or whatever off of.

:werd:

the changing your number thing dead on
i just had this come back to me a few months ago
i havent sold in about 7 years now... and a few months ago i got a call from some assclown i was friends with back in high school that was looking for some bulk quantities.... out of fucking no where this kid calls me... i havent talked to him in probly 6 years.... yeah uhhhh fuck off... but had i gotten that call 5 years ago it would have been a lot harder not to jump right back into what i was doing...

Quoted post[/post]]
Get 2 jobs if you can. Just do NOTHING BUT WORK for as long as you need to. Stockpile cash, live off of macaroni & ramen noodles... Don't drink, don't fuck your room mate... Just work and sleep. Don't make friends for a little while even. ESPECIALLY not with anybody else in the SLAP program... They are in for the same reasons you are...
:werd:
the busier you are the less time you have to be a fuck up
work, school, study, sleep.... thats it

and :werd: on the friends from the program thing....nothing good will come from that
and staying to yourself for a while will keep you from making friends that are just like the ones you have now.... you have to change yourself first

Back