so i met Sully Erna from Godsmack...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sully was doing a book signing here in Fort Wayne, Indiana so i decided to get his book and have it autographed. i also got this picture taken of me with him:

Picture_23001.jpg

Dude that's awesome! I love Godsmack! They came to my town too, when they were touring with Metallica, and none of my friends wanted to pay for the tickets! I was so pissed!

Anyways, I've met a few celebrities in my day. I met Kid Rock and the little midget guy that used to be in his band, I think he died a few years back though.

I met Billy Corgan in a restaurant once. People say he's an asshole but he seemed like a cool guy to me.

Oh and the guys from Three Days Grace bought me a beer once. Them and Trapt opened for Nickelback, and they came out and hung out in the crowd while Nickelback was playing. Very cool guys.

wtf? i thought he was vegan...
who knows, i didnt notice what they ordered, plus it was like 6 years ago lol.

It was funny. Me, my brother, and two friends were the ONLY people in there around 11pm, then this huge tour bus pulls up and out comes Soulfly! Maybe the meat eaters wanted bk? We all got a drumstick (not the regular ones, but the ones they use for the tribal drums) and a picture, they were def cool people.

Sully came into the dog track i used to work at, never got to meet him, but i served him like 7 beers at the bar. He is one short mofo, like 5 foot 3, right there with Silverchild :p

Back