So I might buy a new car....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My trucks get a whopping 17mpg, could actually be better but the bigger tires make the speedo a little slow so the mileage might be a little better. The sad part is this truck is a regular cab short bed v6 5spd 2wd. My last Silverado a fully loaded extended cab, 4wd, auto, with the h.o. 5.3 and I got 18-22mpg. I can't wait to swap in a 6.0l and the 6spd tranny.

i feel left out, i'm only getting 28-30 in the box :)

but then again, i put on some heavy ass 18's and i floor it just about every time i hit a stop light....
then you're about on par with how my boyfriend drives his xB. When I drive it, I get 30 - 35 mpg... he gets 25 - 28 mpg. so when we go on long trips or whatever, he has ME drive to save on gas. :p but yea, the 18s fucked it up for a while... we have the 17's back on it.

I'm almost tempted to have a car built for me...

anyone want to make some money???

I really want that legacy that I posted up a while ago...

95-98 Legacy Gt wagon, with the prettiest red paint, JDM BG5 auto, AWD, Cusco coil-overs, aero, wheels, tires....and I might pay up to 10K's for it. Or buy my buddies Stagea and see if it could be imported somehow. :(

god, I can't make up my mind.

Both the Outback and the Yaris are built in the states. The Fit is still built in Japan. Support your economy!

hrmmmm...

p1.jpg

Back