...so I need some advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Ok, I seriously need you guys' input/advice on this...and no retarded-ass replies please...(nick)...

anyways....

So there's this girl I like...she knows one of my friends (who happens to be married)...and he told her that he wanted to cheat on his wife with her, i.e. Fuck her. She said no. Since then, he calls her all the time, sneaks around behind his wife's back to try and hang out with her. He told her not to call him, he'll call her. I sent her an email stating that I think he likes her for the wrong reasons, and I listed why I thought that, which is what I just said a few lines up. She told him I said that, I get this email from him:
I'm really glad that I now know how you really feel about me, and it is soooooo refreshing that you really think you know my perspective/wants/goals pertaining to certain situations (yea, you know what I mean.....and I really hope you sense my sarcasm). I actually feel really dumb now for not catching all of the passive aggressiveness.......but I feel even more stupid knowing that I did catch it, but I just blew it off because I thought that you were of a higher state of mind. Whatever. Just promise me a few things:
1. That you will now act towards me in the exact same way that you feel towards me because trust me, I'll now do the same with you. Don't act buddy buddy with me one second and then turn around and say shit out of your ass in an attempt to make yourself look better for the sake of YOUR OWN PERSONAL MOTIVES. Your opinion of my maturity level and motives are your opinions and I can't change that, but just don't act so nice and fake to me anymore if that's not the way you feel towards me.
2. That you will not speak of my motives without true knowledge of my motives. I don't appreciate the fact that you think you know what I want. What I want goes way beyond any physical motive, so before you pop off at the mouth or on the keyboard again, just get that straight. You could have at least asked me where I was coming from, but you didn't. In turn, this means you have no fucking clue what you are saying. You have no leg to stand on, and your lack of source makes your arguments ignorant. The bottom line is this; don't make me the subject of fallacies. I will not tolerate it.

Wil, I like you, and you don't have to like me. That's cool. Just be straight with me man, and don't try to turn me into something that I am not because that, my friend, is immature. That's all I ask of you. Thanks.

Your supposed friend,

scott

So, I mean, what exactly am I supposed to do now? Regarding him, and he's really not one of my 'priorities', (in other words, I don't really give a shit if he runs his mouth about me or whatever...he's not really a concern)...

Where am I supposed to go from here?

thanks, guys....

holy 8th grade, batman.

Seriously - what a whiny bitch. He just knows he's in the wrong and at this point it looks like he's trying to drag as many people as possible down with him. Tell his ass to shape the fuck up.

whats up with this faggot and your motives? Fuck this queer bait.

Kick him to the curb, and then stomp his ass American History X style. :)

Honestly I hate how he said that. But my friend, he's kind of got you in a corner. Sure he's a whiny bitch, but it kills me when someone says they're your friend and it doesn't matter if you're theirs. But...I'd of done it different from the get go.

Id' just mind my own shit, as I always mind my own shit. I open my mouth when I'm spoken to and I make a point when it is needed. This will make your word solid as ever.

I've learned that over time if you present this attitude, people will hold your opinion in a higher regard and respect you on both sides for not meddling in other people's shit. The only time I've ever stepped up and said something was when A. someone was going to physically get hurt, or hurting themselve, or B. Someone very dear to me, meaning my mom was being talked to with a lack of respect.

I might sound like an ass, but you've done your part. There's nothing more you can do. I say let shit happen, watch the impending carnage, then swoop down and take what you want. Be it the girl you like, his girl, whatever.

If he wants to fuck up so badly, let him.

Go tell his wife you want her to cheat with you.. I'm sure he will listen to your perspective if he found of about that.. Right? Then you can just say, Oh you didn't know my motives as if it justifies what was done. Which by the way I still so no justification in what he did, motive or not.

Quoted post[/post]]
I might sound like an ass, but you've done your part. There's nothing more you can do. I say let shit happen, watch the impending carnage, then swoop down and take what you want. Be it the girl you like, his girl, whatever.

If he wants to fuck up so badly, let him.

Exactly.

Listen, you don't land girls by talking others down, you land girls by bringing what YOU have to offer to the table. She's not going to respond well to being told that someone she obviously has some sort of feelings for is more or less a bad person; her emailing him your email should clue you in to this fact.

He may be the biggest scum of earth, but you don't have to tell her that...EVER. Make yourself look good, by acting in a proper manner, rather than making others look poorly.

With that said, is this girl really worth it if she's helping this guy cheat on his wife? They may not have had sex, YET but she sure is helping him emotionally cheat on his wife and going along with the whole thing.

BUYER BEWARE.

Bail; lock, stock, and barrel.

Quoted post[/post]]
Listen, you don't land girls by talking others down, you land girls by bringing what YOU have to offer to the table.

holy shit, the first time we agree. lol

Wil- it's not your problem. My advice- just stay the F out of it.

If this chick is niaeve enough to sleep with a married man, then shes a fucktard in the first place.
your boy is obviously a dip shit too. he probably shouldn't have gotten married...

Quoted post[/post]]
If this chick is niaeve enough to sleep with a married man, then shes a fucktard in the first place.
your boy is obviously a dip shit too. he probably shouldn't have gotten married...

:werd:

Sounds like a soap opera to me.. Let the fucker shoot himself in the foot. Smile that he knows that someone knows what he is up to. And also be glad that he knows what you think of him. Other than that, fuck it. Let 'em fuck themselves into a divorce. It'll be fun.

I would resolve myself to see both of these people in my rearview mirror.

She = Not strong enough / smart enough / willing enough to maintain her own life, and take charge of something. She's no good for me or my schedule: I simply wouldn't waste time on someone like that.

Him = Obviously fubared out of control. For obvious reasons, reasons that you damn well know, your life will be greatly enhanced without his presence.

Nuclear option.

i think that you should not worry about it...if you see him tell him that you dont know what he is talking about (you have better things to worry about) and remind him that grade school is over...he should deal with it....pussy..

as far as the chick....you cant turn a hoe to a house wife....

Put a cap in his ass.

Or better, find some new friends who are all growed up.

Seriously. just stay out of it. No good can possibly come from getting involved.

All of my thoughts have been previously stated, FCK 'em

I got out of it that the girl Wil likes said NO to the cheat-wannabe. That's a good thing.

Just ignore Scott and stay out of it- he'll bring himself down. He's not going to listen to anything you say, so just don't say it- it's not worth stressing yourself out about it. Keep things clear with your girl and watch everything else go to pot.

Back