So I need to rant..........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89crxzc

I provide inspiration!
So probably everyone on here has seen my build thread and seen how much hard work and time i have put into it.

I have also posted my build thread on the local forum here and on H-T. When did people start becoming such jerks. Seriously its like you cant do anything different anymore. I remember at the start of all this, way back when i was helping my cousin at age 12 was to stand out just a little bit.

The one thing that everyone comments on is the lips on the car, yes they are a little bigger but i actually race my car and at mid ohio every amount of downforce helps. Its like these guys forgot the reason you modify these things is to race them. I swear H-T has turned into a bunch of emo e-thugs who cry over their paint getting a knick in it or seeing another honda without a wire tuck.

As soon as these guys see something out of the trend thats going on they instantlly start bashing, and most of these guys havent been doing this for more than 2-4 years and still havent ever built anything.

Here are a few instances of things, on this first one i would like to thank Andrew from here for speaking up for me. His comment is at the bottom of the page.
Honda-Tech.com: Honda CRX / EF Civic: EF Picture & Video Thread (NO COMMENTS)

Then here are the build threads on the other sites.
Honda-Tech.com: Honda CRX / EF Civic: crxrider build thread

Cincinnati Street Racing=

and then here are comments about some pics i took while i was out with the guys.
Honda-Tech.com: Appearance / Cosmetic: Hondas at a haunted location in Ohio

Is it just me or has the "scene" gone to crap, and when did these 18-20 year old guys decide whats cool?

Screw those guys, You built your car the way you wanted it and it looks fucking good. Who cares what they say, Andrew is probably right about that kids car. It probably is a piece of shit that Mommy and Daddy has paid for. I would love to have your car, its beautiful and I think the lips look good! Keep it up and dont care what anyone says! (unless its good of course)

I remember your build thread. S othe strut bracing in the rear of the car, did you build it yourself or buy it ?? and do you have the old familiar leaking rear hatch ???

I remember your build thread. S othe strut bracing in the rear of the car, did you build it yourself or buy it ?? and do you have the old familiar leaking rear hatch ???

yes i built it myself and yes the hatch leaks even with new weather stripping. :ph34r:

im just gonna keep my mouth shut, if i speak my feelings i might get banned lol

in short, just know that you are better then them

sounds like most of those people were using the computer to do their "homework" and snuck on HT when mommy and daddy weren't looking.

This is exactly why I post here and not Honda-Tech. Too many people that would rather talk shit then say, "nice build" or "clean car". And that's the first time I've heard an S2k called a beater. Like seriously, what are these ass hats driving that those cars are beaters?

sounds like most of those people were using the computer to do their "homework" and snuck on HT when mommy and daddy weren't looking.

yeah thats what i thought too

This is exactly why I post here and not Honda-Tech. Too many people that would rather talk shit then say, "nice build" or "clean car". And that's the first time I've heard an S2k called a beater. Like seriously, what are these ass hats driving that those cars are beaters?

yeah thay called the s2k a beater, lol, and said it has ebay parts, funny thing almost everything on the car is made by Mugen, even the hard top he has at home.

no this is a busted s2k lol

actually this is on craigslist right now, im trying to get it. hes asking 2k for it

This is a 2002 S2000. This car was not in an accident, it was just robbed of some parts. This car comes with a title and would be a great project car to rebuild or for the track. For

sorry for thread jack, but should i get it for that price?

01020201030401040920071011c4af4c7891598d64aa00dcb8.jpg

honda and setting it to be a part from the rest = does not compute !valid error code 69*Null

sorry for thread jack, but should i get it for that price?

the drive train is prob worth the 2k assuming its all there
it'll be big $$$ to put that car back together, not worth it

you don't really stumble upon those in your local junk yard for those parts

you have any plans for the rear strut brace??? and my hatch leaks too, I was hoping you were going to say you found a way to fix it

You need to let it slide.

Try telling a bunch of honda guys that you are building a Firebird. OR a Vega. Even when you tell everyone it's a "COSWORTH" they still laugh and point.

Fuck the haters. You'll find your group somewhere.

you have any plans for the rear strut brace??? and my hatch leaks too, I was hoping you were going to say you found a way to fix it

Do you mean the b-pillar bar? its welded in and staying untill i get my cage.

You need to let it slide.

Try telling a bunch of honda guys that you are building a Firebird. OR a Vega. Even when you tell everyone it's a "COSWORTH" they still laugh and point.

Fuck the haters. You'll find your group somewhere.

what happened to the all around car guy? i still am one.

What I mean by plans, are design plans , or did you just fab it on the go ?

What I mean by plans, are design plans , or did you just fab it on the go ?

well i know a little about chasis flex and knew that area of the car was week so i found a bar the length i needed and taped the holes and held it in place with sheet metal screws till i could weld it in. its now welded and helps a little but the only thing that will almost resolve the flex is a cage.

Back