So I saw the new Lord of the Rings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

First one of the hobbits in the bed, then another, and another..... Was like very gay. Me and my friends were just like uhhhhhhhhhhh.

after he threw the ring in? frodo was recovering and the others were so excited they jumped on him in his bed

But still was a little queer having 3 hobbits hoppin around on a bed. And then the dwarf came in a gave a big smile.

FELLOWSHIP.

its all above love man.

that's what the WHOLE fucking series is about. it's not about a fucking ring. its not about a war. its not about finding a king. its about love.

What movie was this in? Lord of the Homosexually Gay Movies movie?

:ph34r:

FELLOWSHIP.

its all above love man.

that's what the WHOLE fucking series is about. it's not about a fucking ring. its not about a war. its not about finding a king. its about love.

That's some really deep shit. I'm gonna ponder that for hours when I pass out.

Well... maybe you should go on a journey like that and come out alive and see how you react with the people you bonded with. It'll probably be quite similar.

PS: They needed to show more of Legolas. He is THE SHIT. I heard they cut 1.5 hours out of that movie and it was already 3.5 hours long.

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is the most fantastic gay love story ever told.

And I haven't seen the movies yet.

-> Steve

im not into trolls and dwarfs looking for some magic ring or scarf thats been taken by some evil dragon or whatever type of movie. im more of into blowing shit up

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Jan 4 2004, 03:52 AM
First one of the hobbits in the bed, then another, and another..... Was like very gay. Me and my friends were just like uhhhhhhhhhhh.

Damn, someone's insecure...

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 4 2004, 12:25 PM
Lord of the Cock Rings,

the Blair Bitch Project > Lord of the Cock rings

good movie :D ... i saw the pirated version here (Kyrgyzstan)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 4 2004, 09:24 AM
harry potter > lord of the blings

Cartman - "What are you guys doing?"
Kid from other town with british accent - "We're playing Harry Potter!"
Cartman - pause "Fags!"

LOTR episode from southpark

wow, i thought i was the only one that thought the hobbits were gey in the end.

another one, it you pay attention they could easily end the movie 5 times before the actual ending (i actually counted)

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 5 2004, 04:11 AM
wow, i thought i was the only one that thought the hobbits were gey in the end.

another one, it you pay attention they could easily end the movie 5 times before the actual ending (i actually counted)

true!
movie should be as follows...

War-> bigger war-> ring in lava-> hobbits get knighted-> Fin

Back