So...I sold the Pulsar and got something.....else

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shes one bad bitch for sure, Id cut someone to the white meat with a plastic spoon for one in a heartbeat.

Love it, I'm jealous. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

What's so neat about this car again ? I suppose this has the viscous coupling thing, the 4ws thing, and is it AWD ? Or is it just coolness factor here ?

Does it blend ?

it's sexy to look at, has a basically indestructible RB engine, handels awesome.... whats not to like about it?

Yea id always wondered too about what was so cool about these cars. They'd always just seemed overrated to me. Not that I wouldn't take one.

350+ hp in a 2800lb RWD platform with excellent weight distribution and factory 4/2 pot brakes

Oh and it's 110% rust free with beautiful paint

If you tried to build an S14 with the same upgrades you're spending more than I did...and my chassis has 80k on it

It's not stock..
hosmer said:
1993 Skyline GTSt Type M 60th anniversary

Engine:
Series II RB25DET*
HKS GT2535 BB Turbo*
HKS Filter*
HKS FMIC*
HKS 3in DownPipe*
3in Cat delete*
Kakimoto Regu 3in catback exhaust*

Suspension*
Cusco Full Coilovers 5 way dampening and height adjustable*
Cusco Front Upper Strut Tower Bar*
Cusco Rear Upper Strut Tower Bar*
Cusco Tie Rod Ends*
Cusco Rear Upper Control Arms*

Wheels*
Super Advans Black Insert w/ Red Anodized Lip*
17x8+35 Front*
17x9+38 Rear*
Hankook Rubber*

Interior*
Sard Trigger Electronic Boost Controller/gauge (like an AEM truboost)
Kenwood 7in Screen*
M's Turbo Timer*
Apexi Power FC w/Hand Commander

rb25det's claimed 250 and rb26dett claimed 270 (like all jdm super cars did at one time for regulation/tax reasons), yet, slap any of them on the dyno, and most were putting more than that out to the wheels.

350+ hp in a 2800lb RWD platform with excellent weight distribution and factory 4/2 pot brakes

Oh and it's 110% rust free with beautiful paint

If you tried to build an S14 with the same upgrades you're spending more than I did...and my chassis has 80k on it

Oh, no doubt.. It's nice. And it's definitely interesting. I just never saw the value here.

Back