So...I sold the Pulsar and got something.....else

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You mean the rattling of the $1900 coilovers set on "stiff" over an average at best kept New England parking lot?

Show me a car that doesn't make noise, ESPECIALLY when recorded through a phone wedged in the headrest, in that same lot and you can have the Skyline

You mean the rattling of the $1900 coilovers set on "stiff" over an average at best kept New England parking lot?

Show me a car that doesn't make noise, ESPECIALLY when recorded through a phone wedged in the headrest, in that same lot and you can have the Skyline
if i find a car that doesn't rattle can i win too?

The car is actually VERY quiet...I'm still trying to figure out what the supposed "rattle" is but maybe it's becaue the video is picking up/exaggerating weird noises (the buzzing is some sort of feedback and I hear my keys every time I went over the drainage channel in the middle of the lot?)

It sounds a lot like my 350z did with the OEM exhaust except at WOT

Untitled.jpg

Just finished putting in a set of N1 headlights

Black housing w/an H4 Hi/Low bulb and the inner round lights are fogs (the chrome GTR projectors had a separate hi and low bulb. They're also heavier)
My car had fogs originally but were removed for the front mount so I already had the button and wiring....

b56b7fe3.jpg

7612e1f1.jpg

where did you buy this one? i had an R33 GTR for like three years. hit me up with some info brotha. bad ass by the way

It came from NC

I put about 400 miles on it this weekend, its actually a great highway car

US customs and DOT and local police impounded it cause i had it registered under my old 240 and they were gonna try and hit me with 10 years in prison and 10,000 dollars in fines. owell shit happens, im lucky im not in jail

Back