So...I sold the Pulsar and got something.....else

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

should do the clutch sooner than later i suppose. due to the winter....

I still have that twin disc...doing the clutch is tit in that thing

1.5-2 hours tops (having done it now)

sell it to me REAL cheap, cuz i'm poor. and then need to figure out who to pay to put it in, because i'm car-tarded

Haha, I see this thread ending with B somewhat happy and broke. And I only say somewhat because he'll be pissed at himself that he has a Skyline.

If my car wasn't making 35% more hp than stock, maybe the stock clutch would hold it....

pretty much everyone has blown through their clutch on the boards. it's not my driving, i assure you. And I challenege you to whatever event, any time, in the same car, with any amount of money on the line. :) Gauntlent-> thrown.

and i'll tool the both of you in a gucci edition fiat 500.

If my car wasn't making 35% more hp than stock, maybe the stock clutch would hold it....

pretty much everyone has blown through their clutch on the boards. it's not my driving, i assure you. And I challenege you to whatever event, any time, in the same car, with any amount of money on the line. :) Gauntlent-> thrown.

Any SCCA Autocross event, on a CBR1000RR. :p

442852-ferdinand-gt3-rs.jpg

Cheapest I can find the clutch new is $1950+ shipping

It has 5k on it (I promise)

Come up to my buddies shop in RI w/$900 and we'll bang it out...$800 if you just want to take it, the extra $100 I'd give to my buddy for letting me use the shop and I'm sure he'd give me a hand

:/ it's too rich for my blood right now. i won't be able to come up with that until after xmass probably at this point.

It'll probably still be here as you need 50 posts to make classified ads on Gencoupe and I just have nothing to say over there

Back